Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 7, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #10,441 of 18,893
Could yould confirm me that on android, Go figure is only usable if the bluetooth is working? Have you read it in the manual?
Thank you.

Yeah, I am totally confused. Have installed GoFigure both on my phone (Android 7.1.2), and my DAP (Android 5-something). The beta loads up on both and, after pairing my Poly via Bluetooth to each device, I can see it in the list. However, endless loading loop after trying to configure it in both instances. My Poly is in Roon mode - does GoFigure only work in a specific mode? It's on the latest firmware, as evidenced by the female's voice giving the option to factory reset.

Aug 7, 2018 at 8:51 AM Post #10,443 of 18,893
Yeah, I am totally confused. Have installed GoFigure both on my phone (Android 7.1.2), and my DAP (Android 5-something). The beta loads up on both and, after pairing my Poly via Bluetooth to each device, I can see it in the list. However, endless loading loop after trying to configure it in both instances. My Poly is in Roon mode - does GoFigure only work in a specific mode? It's on the latest firmware, as evidenced by the female's voice giving the option to factory reset.
When you say "endless loop" how long are you waiting? It's really sloooow to start up - can take a few minutes.

Aug 7, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #10,444 of 18,893
Thank you.

On my S8 it is fast if i start bluetooth before Gofigure.

Edit: 20 secondes with a 128G card

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 9:02 AM Post #10,445 of 18,893

GoFigure has been very slow to connect for me too. Sometimes I see the same behavior, it just seems to spin and spin. Waited 5 minutes before and nothing. I am not sure if it just doesnt connect or what. What I found did eventually work was force closing the app and trying again a few times until the loading bar appeared in addition to the spinning loading icon.

Aug 7, 2018 at 9:04 AM Post #10,447 of 18,893
@Gr8h8m
Are you sure that Gofigure display all your playlists created with M.A.L.P. the second time you start Gofigure?

Aug 7, 2018 at 9:09 AM Post #10,448 of 18,893
@Gr8h8m
Are you sure that Gofigure display all your playlists created with M.A.L.P. the second time you start Gofigure?
After its finished it's sloooow indexing then yes. The indexing is so slow and refreshes each time I bring GoFigure to the fore or start it up that I've had to prune the number back to less than a hundred to make it usable. Even then it's not ideal as it stands. Having said that, as it's not alphabeticized currently it would be very easy to overlook if it's missing a couple.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #10,449 of 18,893
After its finished it's sloooow indexing then yes. The indexing is so slow and refreshes each time I bring GoFigure to the fore or start it up that I've had to prune the number back to less than a hundred to make it usable. Even then it's not ideal as it stands.
When i create a playlist with MALP,
Go figure display it.
When I restart Gofigure, the playlist is not there.

Are the names of all your playlists displayed with the suffix .m3u ?

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 9:29 AM Post #10,450 of 18,893
When i create a playlist with MALP,
Go figure display it.
When I restart Gofigure, the playlist is not there.

Are the names of all your playlists displayed with the suffix .m3u ?
Playlists always display eventually here (so far!)
All playlists made in MALP - yes all .m3u

Aug 7, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #10,451 of 18,893
Screenshot_20180807-153201.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180807-154120_MALP.jpg
    Screenshot_20180807-154120_MALP.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 0
Aug 7, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #10,452 of 18,893
Playlists always display eventually here (so far!)
All playlists made in MALP - yes all .m3u

I know there is differences between droid and ios but, when I first made my playlists with cantata, they never had the .m3u suffix, last night formatted my sd card, added more music and then remade the playlists. Last night they were “Playlist”. Today they are now “Playlist.m3u”.

Before I formatted my sd card, playlists were showing as “playlist” for months, a simple format, add music, and cantata to make the playlists and now they are showing the .m3u part.

Its annoying, would rather not see the m3u part.

Aug 7, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #10,453 of 18,893
Matt's busy in meetings today so it might be a while until you get a response, in the meantime please report any problems or glitches you find via the feedback form, this will help Chord resolve issues, many thanks for your help.

Can you shed any light on exactly what functionality requires us to fill username and password in for music streaming services in the new tab labelled "Users". Although nothing happens when I do fill it in, presumably this is meant for future functionality and is not a current glitch.
For the record, the app is working with both Android 8.1 (Nexus 5X) and 9 Pie (juat installed on a Pixel 2), but struggles intermittently to find the Poly and or to connect. Rebooting either app or Poly seems to do the trick.
Will provide more detailed feedback via the form.

Aug 7, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #10,455 of 18,893
Can we listen SD card through the poly and surf on internet at the same time or using the sd card only possible in hotspot mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back