Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 6, 2018 at 9:48 AM Post #10,411 of 18,756
@Matt Bartlett Why is my Poly being identified as BlueZ 5.43 under Gofigure and then funnily I see the same in phone's Bluetooth devices list. Filled in the form as well.

Thanks for filling in the feedback form. I can't say enough how important it is to use the form so we can correctly record everything.
At the moment I don't know what is causing Poly to have a strange name in your Gofigure. Have you tried forcing Gofigure to close then deleting the BlueZ device in your phone and then connecting to Gofigure again?
Does anyone else on here have the same problem?

Aug 6, 2018 at 10:04 AM Post #10,412 of 18,756
I have just sign up for the beta for android too. Hope I can hit the min requirement os version, if not will just use my iOS instead. Thanks

Aug 6, 2018 at 10:33 AM Post #10,413 of 18,756
I've stuck by Chord's request not to post about the Android Beta on forums up to this point, but because that undertaking seems not to be generally followed here I might say I have exactly the same BlueZ 5.43 misnaming of Poly as vkvedam with Android 6 and 8. Not a big problem but odd. People with older Android devices who are waiting the final release might be relieved to learn that the app seems generally to behave in the same way with an Android 6 tablet as it does with an Android 8 phone.

Aug 6, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #10,414 of 18,756
Hi All, I just bought the Poly and trying to setup the SD card for playback.

When I inserted the SD card, I can see both renderer and server from the BubbleUpnp player. However, when I click on the media, I couldn't find any folders or songs in it.

Is it I need to wait for the library to rebuild or I'm missing something to get it work correctly?

I assume it takes a bit of time to rebuild a library into Poly's/smartphone''s memory...
How many files or playlists does it contain?
Have you tried "refreshing" it's contents through GoFigure Option of (somethimg like) "DLNA library update"? See GoFigure manual for precise spelling...

Hope it helps...

Aug 6, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #10,415 of 18,756
I assume it takes a bit of time to rebuild a library into Poly's/smartphone''s memory...
How many files or playlists does it contain?
Have you tried "refreshing" it's contents through GoFigure Option of (somethimg like) "DLNA library update"? See GoFigure manual for precise spelling...

Hope it helps...

Thankd a lot for the input.

My problem was solved. After I downloaded and run the beta Gofigure, I realized that my SD card only have 0.3gb space. That i found out it was due to using Mac OSX to format the SD card and although I selected exFAT, it appeared that i needed to select "Master Parrition" before formating in order to get the full 128gb recognize by Poly.... luckily i just copied a few folders into the SD card to test it out....

Btw, does anyone know whether we can control next/previous track in BubbleUpnp using volume control button when screen off (android)?

Aug 6, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #10,416 of 18,756
Thanks for filling in the feedback form. I can't say enough how important it is to use the form so we can correctly record everything.
At the moment I don't know what is causing Poly to have a strange name in your Gofigure. Have you tried forcing Gofigure to close then deleting the BlueZ device in your phone and then connecting to Gofigure again?
Does anyone else on here have the same problem?

Screenshot attached! Very strange, uninstalled and installed the Gofigure. Problem persists!
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-06 at 16.08.28.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #10,418 of 18,756
Sent a few observations / suggestions via the form @Matt Bartlett - would be good to email a receipt copy to the submitted address as otherwise it might be tricky remembering what's been submitted or not?

Aug 7, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #10,420 of 18,756
Except roon what is the best music player for iPhone to listen music stocked on the sd card?

Aug 7, 2018 at 2:20 AM Post #10,421 of 18,756
Except roon what is the best music player for iPhone to listen music stocked on the sd card?
You can’t use roon to play music on the sd card.
Other options are
Glider
mpdluxe
Ak connect 2
Cantana via pc I think

I think poly acts as mpd server and dlna server, so it you find client software, they should work

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 2:33 AM Post #10,422 of 18,756
thank you, I will the 2 first one.

Aug 7, 2018 at 3:29 AM Post #10,423 of 18,756
5EEA2519-5658-415C-B2AC-7B9704175EC4.png

Another issue, where can I find the password asked when I want to use the poly as router, thank you

Aug 7, 2018 at 6:31 AM Post #10,425 of 18,756
Thank you for your help however when I left it blank and try it say the password is faulty. I have charges the application MPDluxe but it is not able to find the poly mojo, the light is blue/green but I I have no any communication between iPhone and poly. I read a part of the thread and seen a lot of people have the same problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back