Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 29, 2018 at 9:59 PM Post #8,026 of 18,783
Mar 30, 2018 at 12:52 AM Post #8,028 of 18,783
It was the card. I swapped the card with one that a colleague had today. I popped it in the Poly and his music library was visible in Glider. Glad to know the Poly is functionally working. Also glad that SanDisk has a five-year warranty (mine is four years old). :)
Glad to hear it worked out, enjoy the wonderful listening experience with Mojo-Poly!

Mar 30, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #8,029 of 18,783
It was the card. I swapped the card with one that a colleague had today. I popped it in the Poly and his music library was visible in Glider. Glad to know the Poly is functionally working. Also glad that SanDisk has a five-year warranty (mine is four years old). :)
Glad it is working now. There have been a few cases where SD cards work initially, but fail after a relatively short life.

Mar 30, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #8,032 of 18,783
After updating to 11.3, the MojoPoly now no longer appears on my network. Anyone else encountering this?

Will test mojo/poly in roon mode now for you.

Edit,

It works.

I updated 2 iphones, and 2 ipads and it works on all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #8,034 of 18,783
Blah blah apple.... Blah blah approval... Blah blah blah.. Developer.... Blah blah... Random problem .... Probably .. Blah.... 2 weeks blah blah possible 3 weeks.... Blah android version late 2019...blah...

One of your most intellectually engaging and endearing posts since Poly went for a swim.

The iOS update is done (it’s a bit more significant than prior) as I did it last night.

If Go Figure has no issues with it, perhaps the release.

That this was not a minor “bug fix” type of update likely caused the due diligence delay by Chord.

Imagine releasing it only to have it upended by this iOS update?

Mar 30, 2018 at 8:41 AM Post #8,037 of 18,783
11.3 works fine for me this morning in Other/DLNA mode streaming from Tidal from iPhone on my local network

Thanks for update.
I did mine late last night but will test later today. iOS 10 nullified 2 mojo connectors for me. I use H2 w MacBook Pro or blue tooth connection w iPhone.

This update had lengthy explanation due to complexity.

My wife is out till tonight (poly w her) and has not updated yet. We will try it w my phone first.

Mar 30, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #8,040 of 18,783
Ok so I know you are all wondering about GoFigure so here is a quick update.
We are in the final stages of testing.
After some changes to Bluetooth control (BLE) in iOS 11.2.6 we have been waiting for Apple’s public release of iOS 11.3 just to make sure there were no further issues.

I’ll give out more news and an update as soon as I can next week.

Happy Easter everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back