1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534
536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545
Next

Last
  1. StevieDvd
    Get your team to make sure there are no Easter Eggs in the code :rabbit: causing a nuisance.

2. Mojo ideas
    This is no yoke Steve though you do crack me up so I won’t get too cross about it simnal down now and go and try not to sit on your buns over the whole weekend!

3. innocentblood
    @JeremyLaurenson would you include a question in your survey regarding battery life for the mojopoly please? I’d like to find out which one runs out first and after how long. Thank you

4. Priaptor
    Whoa, another "2 weeks" slipped in that I almost missed.

maxh22 and NaiveSound like this.
  5. Gr8h8m
    Good luck. Let us know if your issues get resolved (and how).

6. keithmarsh
    0AC088B8-63F3-42E3-8813-724EED75CD5E.jpeg Van Nuys case arrived! It’s soooooo nice —Very very happy :ksc75smile:

7. Amberlamps
    Ios 11.3 is officially released.

Soooo..........

NaiveSound and Priaptor like this.
  8. NaiveSound
    Blah blah apple.... Blah blah approval... Blah blah blah.. Developer.... Blah blah... Random problem .... Probably .. Blah.... 2 weeks blah blah possible 3 weeks.... Blah android version late 2019...blah...

RobinTim, Mr X, Gr8h8m and 2 others like this.
  9. Amberlamps
    Ahahaahaaa

Too funny.

You crack me up at times NS.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2018
    NaiveSound likes this.
  10. BryanNguyen
    Chord FB page posted 2 posts about poly today. Pretty confident it will be released soon. Or else why raising the attention of poly.

11. DavidW
    It was the card. I swapped the card with one that a colleague had today. I popped it in the Poly and his music library was visible in Glider. Glad to know the Poly is functionally working. Also glad that SanDisk has a five-year warranty (mine is four years old). :)

fordski likes this.
  12. Phil Townsend
    Still waiting to try poly.
    Waiting for Go figure.
    Geez it seems for ever!

13. Phil Townsend
    New head fi guy? I’ve been here since 2004.

vkvedam and suixt like this.
  14. steven.y
    Two days after pairing my Mojo with Poly, Mojo's USB interface broke. Its TOSlink (optical SPDIF) interface still works fine, but it no longer 'see' Mojo from my MacbookPro nor my iPhone. It might be a coincident, but I suspect that the primary cause of broken USB is the Poly. I sent the Poly/Mojo pair to dealer in Japan for inspection. The dealer offers a refund for Poly (defective) and quotes JPY64,600 (more than USD600.00) for repairing the Mojo.
    I'm going to get a new Mojo for replacement but still debate whether or not to purchase a Poly again.
    Please forgive me for strange English. English is not my primary language.

15. AudioBear
    Your English is fine. Your Mojo is the problem. Sorry to hear this. Seems very expensive to repair. I have a loose output jack and a user repair shop wants $100 minimum to look at it.

First

Back
525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534
536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545
Next

Last