Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #7,981 of 18,785
Thank you.

A local dealer - but they have a website. Igloo audio (based in Tunbridge Wells) and they deliver.

Audio Life in Netherlands is where I got mine. They sent it by Post and all was good. Recommended.

Mar 29, 2018 at 3:01 AM Post #7,982 of 18,785
New skin for Mojopoly sounds even better now. Courtesy of Valentinum straight from Ukraine:)

Attachments

• BC70BC0E-D04D-4D9A-BEF3-B4012FE35BDA.jpeg
    BC70BC0E-D04D-4D9A-BEF3-B4012FE35BDA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018 at 4:36 AM Post #7,984 of 18,785
Would love to see some close ups of that craftsmanship... looks like a very nice case for a decent price.
Ihttps://www.etsy.com/transaction/1415931903
Above is the link to the pictures from Etsy site. I tried to upload my own pictures but somehow failed. But it looks exactly like on the pictures.
I can fully recommend him great value for the money. Delivery from Ukraine to Poland was below one week. I also have his hugo2 case. So it is my second purchase . It makes mojopoly bit bulkier but gives you comfort that it will be secured. Magnets are very stiff so it will not fall out of the sleeve. It also cover every side of the device.

Mar 29, 2018 at 4:38 AM Post #7,985 of 18,785
Ihttps://www.etsy.com/transaction/1415931903
Above is the link to the pictures from Etsy site. I tried to upload my own pictures but somehow failed. But it looks exactly like on the pictures.
I can fully recommend him great value for the money. Delivery from Ukraine to Poland was below one week. I also have his hugo2 case. So it is my second purchase . It makes mojopoly bit bulkier but gives you comfort that it will be secured. Magnets are very stiff so it will not fall out of the sleeve. It also cover every side of the device.
Hope this link will work.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/587553142/chord-mojopoly-leather-case?ref=shop_home_active_12

Mar 29, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #7,987 of 18,785
Gorgeous looking case! SOLD! I'll post photos when it arrives

Damn, just bought the Van Nuys case. Or should I buy this as well??

:D

EDIT: sold out...my wallet is happy though (bought a Hugo 2+a Van Nuys case for it yesterday)
EDIT 2: ordered one that somehow became available upon refreshing the page..

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018 at 5:47 AM Post #7,988 of 18,785
Damn, just bought the Van Nuys case. Or should I buy this as well??

:D

EDIT: sold out...my wallet is happy though (bought a Hugo 2+a Van Nuys case for it yesterday)
You can always contact the Seller via etsy site he will do one for you. I believe you can also customize your order if you need specific colour or material.

Mar 29, 2018 at 5:53 AM Post #7,989 of 18,785
I'm using official Chord case and a Vannuys pouch to carry around.

7X2TfO5.jpg

Mar 29, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #7,990 of 18,785
Who cares about a case when the thing works so poorly?

I ventured out on the train and into my new office with Poly in Hotpsot mode. Via Qobuz contstant pops and noise, when I got out at the station it cut off completely.

In the office Glider cut off after about 5 minutes playback just now.

I can’t be bothered to switch off reboot la la la. I’m in an office and don’t have the time. I just want the thing to work stabily.

If it doesn’t by this stage in the game (and it doesn’t) I don’t think it is ever going to. I’ve lost all patience with it now.

I don’t care if it is the fault of the app or the iPad - the functionality promised does not work.

Poor, poor, poor.

Mar 29, 2018 at 6:21 AM Post #7,991 of 18,785
Who cares about a case when the thing works so poorly?

I ventured out on the train and into my new office with Poly in Hotpsot mode. Via Qobuz contstant pops and noise, when I got out at the station it cut off completely.

In the office Glider cut off after about 5 minutes playback just now.

I can’t be bothered to switch off reboot la la la. I’m in an office and don’t have the time. I just want the thing to work stabily.

If it doesn’t by this stage in the game (and it doesn’t) I don’t think it is ever going to. I’ve lost all patience with it now.

I don’t care if it is the fault of the app or the iPad - the functionality promised does not work.

Poor, poor, poor.
Have you contacted our help line info @chordelectronics.co.uk

Mar 29, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #7,992 of 18,785
@Mojo ideas

John,

Any news on the release of the GoFigure app?

Thanks

Mar 29, 2018 at 6:53 AM Post #7,994 of 18,785
New skin for Mojopoly sounds even better now. Courtesy of Valentinum straight from Ukraine:)

I have got a hugo 2 case inbound from Valentin, supposedly he makes great cases.

I really want one of his snakeskin cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back