Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 6, 2019 at 8:35 PM Post #14,012 of 18,780
I bought mine ex-demo from a dealer, and the config pin options seem to be the same as yours.
I managed to use GoFigure to update the WiFi details and add the router password simply enough.
After that GoFigure said that Poly was already connected to the internet, but Poly kept flashing blue indicating still searching for a network. - definitely confusing.
I left Poly like this, and after several minutes it must have connected, because the light stopped flashing and the update download started.
Very mysterious, but at least it worked.

Real men preorder announced Polys, wait 10 months, use the pin, and finally come out the other side as fully formed audiophiles. There are no shortcuts!

Aug 7, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #14,017 of 18,780
I spoke too soon, I have gofigure connected via alternat on ios, but the poly won't update the firmware no matter how many times I try...
What version of the firmware are you currently on? 1.0.26?
Does alternate mean that you are connected by even lower speed bluetooth LE?
If yes, maybe that is too slow to download the update without taking hours or days over it.

Aug 7, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #14,022 of 18,780
It took me two attempts to get poly to update.
The white light just means that poly is charging - remove the power lead for a few seconds and check if the p status light is flashing or a steady colour.

Aug 7, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #14,023 of 18,780
Multiple times...

I couldn’t update from 1.043 to 2.0 until they updated the Gofigure app. You confirmed you are running the latest iOS or android gofigure?

@Matt Bartlett will probably have to chime in. Once you make the leap to 1.043, gofigure should get you to 2.04 without difficulty.

Aug 7, 2019 at 3:27 PM Post #14,024 of 18,780
No, my ios version is updating to 12.4 now, gofigure version 2.01 is what I have, and ios 12.1.2, the weird thing is that it can connect to wifi just fine (set up wireless hotspot on computer to check, and it shows unknown, but it is connected, seriously seems like someone screwed the software updating royally...) and Bluetooth audio connects near instantly and sounds decent on a faster Bluetooth connection (probably) than alt mode, yet gofigure and the poly have issues making use of these connections...

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #14,025 of 18,780
No, my ios version is updating to 12.4 now, gofigure version 2.01 is what I have, and ios 12.1.2, the weird thing is that it can connect to wifi just fine (set up wireless hotspot on computer to check, and it shows unknown, but it is connected, seriously seems like someone screwed the software updating royally...) and Bluetooth audio connects near instantly and sounds decent on a faster Bluetooth connection (probably) than alt mode, yet gofigure and the poly have issues making use of these connections...
I can't even reset it, no option from config, or gofigure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back