1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936
938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947
Next

Last
  1. PhenixS1970
    Well per my previous message the hotspot adventure turned out great. Now I can’t even find it as a bluetooth device to access Poly. Blue light stays on....using the pin to force hotspot...nada. Great this happens before leaving on holidays tomorrow !

2. Gabriel Sontag
    Ok, I think I have got it to a halfway point, the poly is not alternating colors at all, however the mojo has the same color it should get for dsd without any audio going in, I just initiated the update/reboot, and this happened...

3. PhenixS1970
    So I guess all I can do is let Poly+Mojo batteries drain and full charge after.

4. jarnopp
    Sorry t hear that. If you registered them with Chord, they should be able to provide those serial numbers.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  5. Gabriel Sontag
    I was wrong, nothing happened due to the weird dsd like phenomenon other than the moji heating up...

6. Amberlamps
    If you registered them with Chord when you bought them, they will have your serial numbers, also inform chord that they got stolen.

If they get sent to them in the future, as the batteries WILL need replaced at somepoint, maybe not for mojo as they are selling batteries for that to customers now, but for poly and hugo, they will need to be returned to chord for servicing.

Fingers crossed dude, also, I don't know where you're located, but if it's in the uk, see if any cctv cameras in the area caught what happened.

I hope the thief gets ebola, twice.

7. miketlse
    What version of the firmware are you using?
    This sounds like the blue light lockup that used to happen, but was cured by firmware 2.0.00.

8. miketlse
    Did you try the reboot, after the power supply cable had been removed for a few seconds?

9. Gabriel Sontag
    Originally yes, but that did nothing at all...

10. miketlse
    There was something very strange for a few posters when they updated to 2.0.0 - replacing the SD card seemed to trigger the update being completed. All the instructions at the time were that this should have no effect, but it clearly did for a few owners. I suspect that you have nothing to lose by replacing the card, then rebooting - everything else seems to have failed. I presume that you emailed chord support.

11. PhenixS1970
    Both Poly and GoFigure are up-to-date. Batteries are drained now and recharging again. Let’s see how it goes tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Peter Hyatt likes this.
  12. Matt Bartlett
    Can you still connect your Poly to Gofigure now?
    If you can connect to Gofigure does it still show you are on V1.0.43 firmware?
    What is the P status light doing on your Poly - it should be solid blue showing you are connected to WiFi and your Poly is fully charged.

Let me know so I can see if I can help further - by the way did you try contacting our support email?

Matt

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
  13. Vyyy
    Anyone interested in a standart mojopoly case? PM.

14. Gabriel Sontag
    I have yet to try fully running the battery down before trying again, likely to work?

15. miketlse
    In theory I don't think it should affect anything, but Poly has her unexpected foibles, so give it a try.
    if it has no impact, email support@chordelectronics.co.uk like @Matt Bartlett suggests.

First

Back
927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936
938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947
Next

Last