1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861
863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872
Next

Last
  1. madper
    It seems you are completely correct. And I really respect your experience.

2. popof94
    Hi Matt, the server is still down? It is always impossible to upgrade the firmware. Thank you.

audionewbi likes this.
  3. faran
    I wonder how non Head-Fi’ers are coping as they will probably not know that the server is down if they’re just following the instructions on the Chord website. There are no updates on their Twitter feed either.

If it wasn’t for this forum I would have gone crazy trying to work out why I couldn’t get the firmware updated.

agrosash, audionewbi and MikeRight like this.
  4. t1tan1um
    @Matt Bartlett any update? Have a great weekend!

5. MaxD
    Hey vkvedam

I went for the Campfire Solaris's. Up until now I have never gone beyond the Shure se 535 Ltd or a bunch of different ChiFi try-outs with my budget. The DM6's have been one of my favourites. This is the first pair of "Expensive for me" IEM's I have ever got. I had to save up for quite a while :). They turn up today. I guess you know how I am feeling just now. Think I have read every review going on them now :).

vkvedam likes this.
  6. madper
    I failed more than 20 times before google brings me into this thread. (Mostly because I have to setup vpn / tunnel on router. So I have to tune the vpn and try more times.)
    That's why I'd suggest that Chord should provides installation from TF card just like most android phone vendor supports.

7. keithmarsh

Good choice :wink:

IMG_4173.jpg

masterpfa, a-one69 and Peter Hyatt like this.
  8. MaxD
    Ha, cool.... I did um and arr for quite a while if they would match well with the mojo. There are lots of mentions of the hugo and CA Solaris's, I have tried out the hugo next to the Poly and they sounded similar so I risked it. I should have asked here shouldn't I :), glad to see I am not on my own. Are you enjoying this pairing ? I will probably use them with my AK70 II too.

9. a-one69
    Looks like the 2.0 installation video on YouTube has been "removed by user" ...

10. ivanrocks321
    That’s exactly what happened to me drove me crazy then I checked here. I tried all kind of ways, ended up somehow bricking the poly I think. Found a fix in a earlier post where I have to drain the battery completely then full recharge hope it fixes it.

madper likes this.
  11. Peter Hyatt

Where did you learn to question, “trust me”?

Just life experience or in formal training?

Thanks —I’m curious.

12. DavidW
    Do let us know how you like the Solaris. I've had the Shure SE-535s since they were initially released. Last year, my wife gave me (for my 60th) a pair of Focal Clear headphones (which pair nicely with the Mojo/Poly. I've been looking at replacing the 535s with something else as I'd like to upgrade my IEMs. Just can't justify it yet (as the Clears are about a year old), but I'd like to put it on my list if they are a nice step up from the 535s.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  13. paul.tonnenberg
  14. Gr8h8m
    No side protection at all? Looks like it'd just fall out as the leather stretches? I still love my Valentinum case from Etsy.

First

Back
852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861
863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872
Next

Last