1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860
862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871
Next

Last
  1. umerfulo
    @Matt Bartlett correct, LDAC works so far with Android, the good news is that all Android v9 got LDAC support! Great gift from Sony, although I think the only headphones capable to use LDAC are those from Sony, what a gift...

2. MaxD
    OK, I have been playing with the Poly/mojo with the new firmware for a few days now. Decided I cant keep to the limitations of my ChiFi DM6's. This is just too good. Just pulled the trigger on a new pair of IEM's to compliment my new #1 rig :). Thanks Chord you just cost me £1.5k ….. but in a good way :). Now my #1 road rig is a bit of a dream for me... I have probably been waiting for this moment for 4 or 5 years and the new firmware pushed me over the edge …..

3. zenlisten
    Yes, mostly works. What doesn't work is adding a new wifi network via GoFigure. You hit the button SUBMIT and nothing happens. Quite unfortunate after the factory reset I did when trying to accept the advertised 2.0.0 update which turned out to be denied. Fortunately, adding a netwrok on the hotspot mode wifi login page still works on 1.0.41 so the sweet music wasn't denied.

PrittiPoly likes this.
  4. Pictograms
    I did a factory reset to try going to 2, obviously I’m still on 1.0.41 but I have been able to add 3 wifi networks back to the poly since it went to .41
    I am on iOS though, are you android?

5. zenlisten
    Also on iOS. Adding the first network yesterday went alright but today I am not able to add any more networks via Gofigure

6. joshnor713
    LDAC has been around for a while now. And practically every newer Android phone supports it now thanks to Google's adoption into the OS, so that's not a 'few phones', it's tons. Moving to the future, there's not really any excuse to exclude it in an audiophile-class player, and more-so aptX HD, which in my opinion was an oversight to not be included in Poly. Even Fiio's little Bluetooth audio receiver, the BTR3, has LDAC and aptX HD capability.

7. Peter Hyatt
    96C003BA-D807-4C9D-84B1-6982C6CFDFEF.jpeg

calidore likes this.
  8. miketlse
    Let sleeping dogs lie?

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  9. vkvedam
    Which new pair of IEMs if you wouldn't mind me asking :)

10. mpickup
    Chromecast Audio (puck) optical out to Mojo works for me reliably with Roon to 24/96 also.

11. mpickup
    My CCA Firmware is 1.39.151425. Working as Roon endpoint to 24/96.

12. mpickup
    The Chromecast Audio output with a normal cable is analog from the not too good internal DAC. You need optical cable to get the bits out.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  13. ivanrocks321
    I’ve tried to update a few hours ago, unfortunately I did not check this thread and it seems like the servers are down and i can’t seem to update? Anyway I tried to do a factory reset and now I’m stuck with the poly p light having a solid white light, I can’t seem to get it to go away and reconnect to Gofigure now. Was hoping someone can help

14. madper
    Trust me Matt, you can do it without security issue if your firmware only trust a signed firmware package. My company provides OTA-updates for tons of cryptocurrency mining machine. :-D
    As most of foregin CDN is blocked in China it's really hard for me to upgrade it. I have to setup a vpn / tunnel with my router...

15. headmanPL
    In my experience, anyone who starts their first post with the words "trust me" should expect their advice to be anything but trusted.
    If you truly represented a security company you would know trust is earned, not blagged.
    The word scam is how security experts describe your approach..

Personally I applaud Matts defence of his OTA policy. He is protecting Chords reputation and Poly users data and infrastructure from potential breach. It also protects the infrastructure of employers where Poly is used at work.

rwelles, miketlse and Peter Hyatt like this.
First

Back
851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860
862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871
Next

Last