Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 12, 2018 at 11:39 AM Post #6,766 of 18,835
So now it’s therapeutic whining?

Post bitterness or go violent?

A reference point might help.

You’re not fighting cancer, fleeing oppression or in war.

You’re listening to music through the greatest technological advances in recorded human history.

You're just asking to be slammed making comments like that Peter!

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #6,767 of 18,835
My advice is for everyone to stop complaining here and start complaining on everywhere you see a Poly review. Many of the sites allow comments at the bottom of reviews, and anyone out there reading the reviews REALLY deserve to know about this Poly app no-show gong-show before they drop $800 on an app-less, fiddly, underdelivered, and couterintuitive, paperweight. Chord have clearly shown here that current customers are not a priority. How many broken promises can we count from them on these pages? Worse, they need to be bullied for updates on the same promises on a weekly basis? How about a daily update from Chord because they give a hoot about us? I check this site for the app release so much that Firefox suggests it to me as the top page. Head-fi must be LOVING all this traffic. Enough Chord. Double down on development and triple-down on customer service. This is shameful, and I hope you know it full well.

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #6,770 of 18,835
This update was released on the Chord Facebook page a few minutes ago
'GoFigure Update: We’re aware of some frustrations with the delayed release of GoFigure, the configuration app for Poly. To update you, we expected it to appear on the App Store last week, however, over the weekend, we received a request from Apple to perform a full hardware compatibility review to confirm that it works flawlessly with Poly. We understand that waiting on Apple is painful, but we are committed to bringing this release to you as soon as possible. Please bear with us, as we’re also looking forward to the time when we can bin the pin!'

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #6,772 of 18,835
'GoFigure Update: We’re aware of some frustrations with the delayed release of GoFigure, the configuration app for Poly. To update you, we expected it to appear on the App Store last week, however, over the weekend, we received a request from Apple to perform a full hardware compatibility review to confirm that it works flawlessly with Poly. We understand that waiting on Apple is painful, but we are committed to bringing this release to you as soon as possible. Please bear with us, as we’re also looking forward to the time when we can bin the pin!'

LololololL more delays?

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #6,773 of 18,835

What's the over/under on whether apple is really the gating factor on this apps release?

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #6,774 of 18,835
I check this site for the app release so much that Firefox suggests it to me as the top page.

So even Firefox has essentially provided you with a GoCheckGoFigureApp app.

Something tells me Apple wouldn't care about this. Apple likely don't even know what a "Poly" is. Does Apple go to the Fart App devs and tell them "make sure it really sounds like a fart"? If this were the case there would be ZERO negative reviews in the App Store because Apple makes sure everything is 100%.

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #6,775 of 18,835
What's the over/under on whether apple is really the gating factor on this apps release?

They’ve already played that card once before in November when they said the App was submitted but the hold up was Apple.

More deflecting or the boy that cried wolf?

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:38 PM Post #6,778 of 18,835
Something tells me Apple wouldn't care about this. Apple likely don't even know what a "Poly" is. Does Apple go to the Fart App devs and tell them "make sure it really sounds like a fart"? If this were the case there would be ZERO negative reviews in the App Store because Apple makes sure everything is 100%.

They do, actually. Once they get their teeth in it can be troublesome to get things through review. The upside is it doesnt get through unless it works.

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #6,779 of 18,835

OK. So while this is happening, focus on the Android app please

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #6,780 of 18,835
OK. So while this is happening, focus on the Android app please
My guess is that Android development hasn't even begun. I bet they think they can just get it knocked up in a couple of months (6 weeks plus) once the IOS version is finalised. I reckon they're mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back