Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jan 22, 2018 at 6:35 AM Post #6,046 of 18,828
Question about the go figure application:
Can the application check if Poly or Mojo are discharging to quick or are charging to slowly?

Saturday Mojo and Poly was full charged and this morning i found Mojo and Poly full discharged. Strange.

So it will be very nice if the application shows the time remaining for Mojo and Poly.

Jan 22, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #6,047 of 18,828
Question about the go figure application:
Can the application check if Poly or Mojo are discharging to quick or are charging to slowly?

Saturday Mojo and Poly was full charged and this morning i found Mojo and Poly full discharged. Strange.

So it will be very nice if the application shows the time remaining for Mojo and Poly.

This would be great to have. I hope that adding this feature doesn’t go unnoticed.

Jan 22, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #6,048 of 18,828
I posted before and reported I was having no problems with Bubble upnp however since FW version 1.00.10 It keeps dropping out when playing from SD card. I have had to keep resetting the renderer to Poly/mojo.For your info if using Android I have just downloaded HiFi Cast and playing from SD card is OK with no dropouts. Still no DSD yet. I am using Android wih Samsung Galaxy Edge S7. Roon works perfectly with all files including DSD. Looking forward to Go Figure App so I can just store the configuration tool

Jan 22, 2018 at 9:13 AM Post #6,049 of 18,828
Yes - I've been having intermittent network drops using Bubble playing from SD card, running from a Note 8.
As mentioned before the most reliable SD file player for Android I've found is M.A.L.P - (an MDP client) and is the only way of playing gapless that I've found. It doesn't however index MP3 files (although they can still be played fine). Would be great if that issue was sorted while we all do the long wait for GoFigure Bluetooth control.

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #6,052 of 18,828
Has anyone received the redesigned Poly yet that should work with all Chord Mojo's?

Jan 22, 2018 at 3:31 PM Post #6,053 of 18,828
I would have thought that the app would be available by now... I feel lucky to have a working Poly that mostly gets used on the go so I don't switch modes as often.
Still, eager to find out what improvements the app (and the next software update) will bring.

I guess the new software release would have to come first to "enable" Poly to recognise the app.

Jan 22, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #6,054 of 18,828
ubs28,

I don't think anything has been announced yet.

For Heather, not a good poly day. It would not power up, no matter what she tried. When she got it home, I played with it, plugging, unplugging, etc and it eventually powered up and eventually connected. We await Chord's instructions on what to follow.

Jan 22, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #6,055 of 18,828
It's Monday for my Poly. It starts up and puts out a hotspot but it won't post a webpage even at poly.local in a browser so I can't change it over to a wi-fi client. I'm sure she'll feel better after a few more electrons (I'm charging Poly, but the above failure was with power plugged in).

Jan 22, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #6,056 of 18,828
Just encountered another issue after Roon Labs extended my trial by another month (I was getting "track not available on Tidal error" the while time);
Well, no more unavailable tracks but Mojopoly would now drop off the network after about 10 minutes and, therefore, stop being seen by my Roon core as an output device. I have had this happen three times in 30 minutes. In addition, Poly is still uncertified...

Anyone else seeing similar issues with Roon at all?
EDIT: funnily enough, just as I was posting this, Poly dropped off the network once again.... :X
EDIT 2: first track not available error mid-way through

@Matt Bartlett @Mojo ideas

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2018 at 6:48 PM Post #6,057 of 18,828
Just encountered another issue after Roon Labs extended my trial by another month (I was getting "track not available on Tidal error" the while time);
Well, no more unavailable tracks but Mojopoly would now drop off the network after about 10 minutes and, therefore, stop being seen by my Roon core as an output device. I have had this happen three times in 30 minutes. In addition, Poly is still uncertified...

Anyone else seeing similar issues with Roon at all?
EDIT: funnily enough, just as I was posting this, Poly dropped off the network once again.... :X
EDIT 2: first track not available error mid-way through

@Matt Bartlett @Mojo ideas

I find this is usually a network error (referring to the "track not available"). Sometimes Tidal, maybe, but usually rebooting my router fixes it.

Jan 22, 2018 at 9:47 PM Post #6,058 of 18,828
I use Mojopoly with tethering of iPhone X.
I am using Glider 1.6.2 but lose the connection of the Poly DLNA renderer in a few minutes.
The connection will return soon but music playback will stop.
Is this problem fixed with 1.7 beta?

There seems to be no problem with MPDluxe and Android + Bubble UPnP.

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #6,059 of 18,828
I find this is usually a network error (referring to the "track not available"). Sometimes Tidal, maybe, but usually rebooting my router fixes it.

I very rarely have Roon working without these issues- even after multiple reboots. I would also appreciate Chord’s comment on this one.

Jan 23, 2018 at 3:30 AM Post #6,060 of 18,828
I don't know how many times it needs to be said. The track not available on Tidal/Roon issue has nothing whatsoever to do with Chord/Poly.

Go and look on the Roon forums and you will see this is an issue no matter what electronics you are using. Roon are investigating to see if it is something they can fix or if it's a Tidal issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back