Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 7, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #28,996 of 33,689
I really like the look of these:
20191207_150110.jpg

Dec 7, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #28,997 of 33,689

Of course you had to do that! I was trying to say no. If I do say yes it will be for the last time!

Dec 7, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #28,998 of 33,689
Dec 7, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #28,999 of 33,689
What about the sound? :)

I've only had them since yesterday but with the silver filters I enjoy them more than the original version. Too early to say something more yet.

Dec 7, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #29,001 of 33,689
With my Sednas on the BL-03, I found that keyboard o-rings don't make any difference at all. The Sednas lock onto the BL-03 eartip groove so tightly, they don't budge a single millimeter. O-rings only help when the eartip slides down the nozzle.

I am, however, using keyboard o-rings for channel identification.
Where did you get the Sednas from?

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #29,002 of 33,689
Hey how do you guys feel about the Kinera Seed Yin? The set I ordered should be in around christmas. Thanks
i found it to be nothing extraordinary... perhaps just okayish.. this is from memory.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #29,003 of 33,689
How? By painting them blue and red? :)

I ordered a pack of blue o rings and a pack of red o rings:

3FE0AD09-55F7-4B0A-A7C8-BED7316B0172.jpeg

Wait, what sorcery is this?!?

haha j/k

Not all sellers have them. Most have clear. You just gotta search through all the keyboard o ring listings. You’ll find a few sellers here and there that offer them in different colors. I remember seeing black, white, green, red, blue, etc.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #29,004 of 33,689

haha j/k

Not all sellers have them. Most have clear. You just gotta search through all the keyboard o ring listings. You’ll find a few sellers here and there that offer them in different colors. I remember seeing black, white, green, red, blue, etc.
I only got clear ones. Do they come in difference sizes?

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:51 PM Post #29,005 of 33,689

yeah I've yet to play with the shell cover. They are beautiful.

What about the sound? :)

I've write my impressions 2 pages back

I received my NiceHCK NX7 Pro Yesterday. The rest from 11.11 still yet to come.
I love the cable (that is NiceHCK 16-3 copper cable), and nice transparant clear resin body shell. Love the looks of the case, different from usual faux leather black case.

My first impressions OOTB they are a bit on bright side even though Im using the silver filter, high mids are more balanced but 7khz still there with 10-12khz tizzzziness. Hope these will be better after burn in because they have a lot of detail information there. They sounded busy but with very great extension. Mids not recessed, but not too forward, Bass part are the best part I noticed straight away. Very well controlled punch with deep extension, fast enough decay and attack, sounded clean and high quality. No mid bass bleed. I can dig these for the bass. Texture and articulation also on high grade.

Trying the red filter which are filterless (there is no damper at all), I couldn't listen to them. Triple 3khz, 7 khz and 10-12kzh peaks were drilling my inner ears. If I left with no choice as an original NX7 owner, I will put in sponge to damper tizziness of 10-12khz and put on micropore tape but without blocking all grill holes to cut down high mids. Later i will try because with red filter, listening to the bass part only give me Raw presentation of their great double DD tuning, I can't sure enought to tell if they are sounded better (the bass and lower mids part) because I feel more clean and unveiled (with other filter obviously they are veiled by the damper), just a slightly better but i dont dare to confirm this as maybe just in my brain.

Blue filter is the worst. They are meant to be bass booster, or reduce any other frequencies but the bass section. But my observation they just double the paper damper like on the silver filter. They reduce the high mids more become too dull while keeping the bass buuuttttttt they left with 7khz and 10 khz tizzzzinesss which i heard, boosted bass but a little bit bloated, dull mids, still with that tizziness highs. These blue filters will be stay in the box for me.

Technically they are good, good soundstage with depth and height even though not so wide, above average. Great resolution, good imaging, good separation. Close to lovely tuning if they dont have that tizziness. They are still new, I need to burn in them and will put my additional impressions later. Easy way to remove the tizziness just put in low density sponge (sony high end IEM are using sponge for their dampers) but I will try to burn in first. Bottomline bass are punchy and clean and well controlled.

To the burn in machine they go..

And update after around 30-40 hours burn in, high mids until high trebles become little bit smoother. tizziness are reduced a bit along with that sibilances around 7khz also tamed, they become very detailed highs with some crispiness, with some shimmering. They aren't harsh from the start, but they are getting better. OOTB they have glaring sparkles at the edges, now become smoother. I'm not treblehead person but im very enjoying the highs. I just checked the sound after 30-40hours burn in, I didn't listen to them at all while burning. What i love the most is decay after hand claps, finger snaps, snare drum. They are echoing very nice and details until last sound heard until completely gone. Sound signature is U shaped with silver filter. I did try come back with red filter after 30-40 hours burn in, and while not as piercing as OOTB, but the lower highs still a bit too much for me, but they are much better.
I didn't hear any big changes on lower and mids part. Man, great quality bass with very detailed smooth high parts, they are sounded like mini andromeda with boosted bass (of course with less resolution, not as wide soundstage, less detail). The bass arent shy at all. Basshead will love them too i think (extreme basshead maybe still want some boost), since for me I would like bass part to be reduced by a little bit. But they are a quality bass, very well controlled, and not bleeding

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2019 at 2:14 AM Post #29,006 of 33,689

haha j/k

Im sorry but i want pictures of how you use them.. the proof is in the pudding :D

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:18 AM Post #29,007 of 33,689
Dec 8, 2019 at 2:20 AM Post #29,008 of 33,689
Dec 8, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #29,009 of 33,689
Guys the tin t4 is available on aliexp right now, it can be bought for $73 using store coupon & promo code, hmmmm very tempting...

Dec 8, 2019 at 1:02 PM Post #29,010 of 33,689
Guys the tin t4 is available on aliexp right now, it can be bought for $73 using store coupon & promo code, hmmmm very tempting...

RIP wallet, he lived a good life.
Edit: The ones I'm seeing on Ali look like they start shipping on the 12th

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back