Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 25, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #27,661 of 33,689
If I were you I'd get just 1 pair of really good iems recommended for acoustic music, like the kxxs or oxygen, it's a durable investment, and a pair of good earbuds like the BK2 that doesn't break the bank at all, really nice for classical with the wide soundstage that iems don't reach, it's more like listening to speakers and the bass quantity and quality is imo preferable for classical
Thanks! Those Oxygen look like they'd be a very good choice!

Oct 25, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #27,662 of 33,689
I would say wait there are very promising iems coming the next 2 weeks like tin t4 fearless one dd and the audiosense hybrid

And i think in the range of 200-300 audiosense t800 is a killer very nice for critical listening and also nice for pop has bass kicks and snares sound really good on them

And 11.11 is coming there you can get some nice deals

The audiosense t800 seems killer but it being so picky with sources probably makes it a no go for me as I only to carry my phone and maybe something like a HIDIZS OTG cable thing.

But hmm... It is tempting. And thanks for the heads up. Re new things and 11/11...i can't believe I forgot that was coming!

Oct 25, 2019 at 4:51 PM Post #27,663 of 33,689
@TimeSnow if you are interested in the KXXS or the Oxygen, get the Blon 03 instead, almost no difference in sound and you save like 10 times the cost.

Oct 25, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #27,664 of 33,689
@TimeSnow if you are interested in the KXXS or the Oxygen, get the Blon 03 instead, almost no difference in sound and you save like 10 times the cost.

Really? I mean I want that to be true.

Oct 25, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #27,665 of 33,689
Oct 25, 2019 at 7:12 PM Post #27,666 of 33,689
It’s totally true. Bl -03 is better than my Kanas Pro....IT03, Tansio Mirai 4 Pro, all my CCA, Campfire Comet and a slew of others in that range. Or should I say, I prefer them. Some of these might specifically do things better (like the Comet has a really meaty midrange), but as an overall...the Blon beats them.

Oct 25, 2019 at 7:14 PM Post #27,667 of 33,689
It’s totally true. Bl -03 is better than my Kanas Pro....IT03, Tansio Mirai 4 Pro, all my CCA, Campfire Comet and a slew of others in that range. Or should I say, I prefer them. Some of these might specifically do things better (like the Comet has a really meaty midrange), but as an overall...the Blon beats them.
Whoa.... Well... That seems like a no brainer then! Thanks!

Oct 25, 2019 at 7:32 PM Post #27,669 of 33,689
I just ordered the Blons. But might splash a bit more on something else as well...

Chifi insanity... How I've missed you.

Oct 25, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #27,670 of 33,689
Oh crap.. Do I need to definitely buy a replacement cable for them to fit?

Looking for one on amazon.co.uk as I can get it in a few days... Anyone know the right keywords? QDC 78mm?

Oct 25, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #27,671 of 33,689
. Do I need to definitely buy a replacement cable for them to fit?

No.. fits me perfectly and I know others have had the same experience. I wish that when a person has a problem with something they would not assume that everyone will have the same problem. Just wait and see.

I have had mine for three months. I only recently (a few days ago) did change the cable because I found out it is possible to wear them cable down so I needed one with no ear hook. Took the opportunity to use a balanced cable I had lying around.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #27,672 of 33,689
No.. fits me perfectly and I know others have had the same experience. I wish that when a person has a problem with something they would not assume that everyone will have the same problem. Just wait and see.

I have had mine for three months. I only recently (a few days ago) did change the cable because I found out it is possible to wear them cable down so I needed one with no ear hook. Took the opportunity to use a balanced cable I had lying around.
Thank you! Almost everything fits me so fingers crossed!

Oct 25, 2019 at 9:17 PM Post #27,673 of 33,689
Getting a BL03 should allow you to relax and get on with some of the more important things in life.

Oct 25, 2019 at 9:23 PM Post #27,674 of 33,689
Thank you! Almost everything fits me so fingers crossed!
The cable is not that bad. It sounds like the default brown KZ cable, a little strict. I find that the upgrade KZ cable ($10?) gives it a little more breadth (as do other multi-wire upgrade cables). The default cable has a slight turn in the plug, which is fine. The QDC plug on most cable that I’ve seen (also on the CCA upgrade cable) have a slightly more severe angle. Those don’t quite work for me, because the turn is too close to the back of my ear (so it fits short). I now use a cable that fits straight and is soft (also a CCA) Very comfy now.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019 at 9:25 PM Post #27,675 of 33,689
Oh crap.. Do I need to definitely buy a replacement cable for them to fit?

Looking for one on amazon.co.uk as I can get it in a few days... Anyone know the right keywords? QDC 78mm?

Hi I made a post in another thread about the BLON BL-03's stock cable and stock eartip issue:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/bes...reference-list.805930/page-1362#post-15263539

IMHO, the eartips are the ones causing the headfiers majority of the fitting issues. Not everyone has a fitting issue with the stock cable, but if u do find the fit is wonky with it, get an aftermarket set, do a heat/reform mod or cut open the earhooks. So my advise is to first focus on getting some spare eartips ready for the BLON's arrival. If u have extra cash lying about, then the cables are a lower priority after the eartips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back