Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 10, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #19,606 of 33,689
I own a pair of Tin T2, KZ ZST and ZSRs and I was thinking about getting something for 11.11. I think I might just get another T2 (I always misplace them and am often stuck having to listen to one of the KZ iems), they are one of my fav sounding headphones.
Can anyone recommend something else for the price of the T2 that I should consider instead? I did NOT like the KZ ZST or ZSRs at all.

Nov 10, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #19,608 of 33,689
Anxious to see what everybody will fish out of their fukubukuro. And who will get it first in their respective country...

I am guessing that it will be a smallish iem with a single dynamic driver and that it will sound great :) I was very happy with the earbud fukubukuro that I got a couple of months ago.

Nov 10, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #19,610 of 33,689
What did you end up receiving from your mystery bag?

It was the NiceCHK EB2 earbud that was not yet released at the time. The Fukubukuro is a great way to start the hype about a new product. People were very pleased with it. Some were sent black ones and others silver. I love the black one that I got. Some people wished they had received the other color so now NiceHCK has kindly allowed people to choose black or silver. This new one will be an IEM.

Those of us who got the EB2 knew it would be a bud but had no idea what it would look like. We were told that the sound would be like the little brother of the NiceHCK EBX which is more costly.

The EB2 is part of the 11:11 sale for just a few dollars more than we paid for it as a lucky/mystery bag/fukubukuro. I have memorized how to spell fukubukuro... lol. This is what mine looks like in black. Paid $19.99 in early September. I think it was about $10 more when it was made available to others later.

edit: the bud is metal and the iem we will get is also metal according to the info on the page.

10168169.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM Post #19,611 of 33,689
Nov 10, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #19,612 of 33,689
I feel the BL1 is warmer than the DM6 and sounds more musical to me.
Would you mind describing the bass.. Specifically the sub bass please.

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:36 PM Post #19,613 of 33,689
Would you mind describing the bass.. Specifically the sub bass please.
As BL1 is a planar iem, it requires longer time to burn in. Here is my short impression below the 10 hours of usage, the B1L1 has moderate sub-bass quantity and the extension is fair. Bass decay is not as quick and bass texture is smooth. The rumble is expressed quite naturally. The mid-bass quantity is moderate and each bass note is articulated with impact whilst controlled without sounding aggressive.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018 at 11:46 PM Post #19,615 of 33,689
NiceHCK DT300: are they really as good as claimed? Good 11/11 deal.

There is only one review:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/hill-audio-vajra3-nicehck-dt300.23232/

I love my DT300. My husband gave it to me when he got the DT500. I have not listened in a while... too many new toys keep arriving. Keep in mind that the nozzle is very skinny so you might not have as many tip choices lying around your house. I think it takes some kind of Shure tip but of course it comes with a set.

Nov 11, 2018 at 5:20 AM Post #19,620 of 33,689
I know, they bumped up a lot faster than I expected.
I'm just glad I got the pre order in when I did.
Fingers crossed I'll like the signature, have been out of the game for a while.
What was the original price then? Thought it had been £169 for awhile. Even with the price raised I would rather order from either amazon or penon for the cs service if things go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back