Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 29, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #19,246 of 33,689
This one is going to be a good one for 11.11

EzAudio D4

I've got one to review right now and it is impressive at its normal $12 price point. With NiceHCK selling it for $7.99 on 11.11 it is one I wouldn't hesitate to grab 5 or 6 for stocking stuffers.

Reasonably well balanced (mild V). Bass is well controlled without a lot of bleed, lower treble is a bit forward but not harsh or sharp at all and gives it some air without getting aggressive.

They come with a well made semi-hard case (rubber) with carabiner and three sets of tips.

Purple alert! Someone tell @mbwilson111

Oct 29, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #19,247 of 33,689
Purple alert! Someone tell @mbwilson111

hey... my new glasses that I am getting in a few days have a purple titanium frame.... those might match.

thinner sides than my current ones... hope it will help with headphones.

30404281-side-940x529.jpg

Oct 29, 2018 at 7:15 PM Post #19,248 of 33,689
Yep, I got one in the mail from NiceHCK and it is up to Canada Post to eventually deliver it from their Calgary depot to my home once their strike action is over. Jim NiceHCK said is has excellent treble. However, just like @HungryPanda, I have tons of "basic" iems.

Wait until you get a chance to listen to them before you make a decision. I'm not going to poison the well by saying too much, but I have a hard time thinking of these as overly basic.

Oct 29, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #19,250 of 33,689

Not as resolving, obviously. Still pretty amazing for a $12 IEM.

Yep, now consider that they are $7.99 for 11.11 - no brainer at that price point.

Oct 29, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #19,251 of 33,689
Have too many basic iems, do not need anymore

Yep, I got one in the mail from NiceHCK and it is up to Canada Post to eventually deliver it from their Calgary depot to my home once their strike action is over. Jim NiceHCK said is has excellent treble. However, just like @HungryPanda, I have tons of "basic" iems.

I've managed to size down my iems down to 5, well the wired anyways, 9 if i include the bluetooth ones (and one more incoming) . bht now that planar that @HungryPanda 's talking about and the toneking is really tempting :o2smile:

Oct 29, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #19,252 of 33,689

Not as resolving, obviously. Still pretty amazing for a $12 IEM.
Is your sound card calibrated? That diving curve doesn't look realistic to me. This would be a bass cannon with no clarity or airiness devoid of any treble. I'd expect such an FR curve from an air conditioner :).

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #19,256 of 33,689
Yeah, dumb until someone gets a faulty pair.

Just relaying the info out for the specific Amazon reseller, all up to the buyer what they want in the end.

Might be worth the extra money for the customer service, at least for me. I was waiting for the DM6 to be fulfilled by Amazon. I was worried that Amazon wouldn't help if they didn't ship it themselves. Looks like they'll still help based on what's been said already.

Oct 29, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #19,257 of 33,689
My thoughts on the T2 Pro. Very nice earphone, but I don't think it was a necessary release. Treble was fine. Bass needed attention. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Very useful information. Thanks! I'll treasure my original T2 now even more. Actually, I have two pairs and one has the bass vents taped off in order to increase bass...not good as the bass becomes somewhat unfocused.

In summary, the original T2 is what it is, and that right out of the box.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #19,258 of 33,689
Might be worth the extra money for the customer service, at least for me. I was waiting for the DM6 to be fulfilled by Amazon. I was worried that Amazon wouldn't help if they didn't ship it themselves. Looks like they'll still help based on what's been said already.
Yeah, consumers have different buying preferences and its good that things like these are addressed.

Enjoy the wait for now!

Oct 29, 2018 at 11:27 PM Post #19,259 of 33,689
My thoughts on the T2 Pro. Very nice earphone, but I don't think it was a necessary release. Treble was fine. Bass needed attention. Feels like a missed opportunity.

I feel like it was a money grab.

Everyone wanted more bass on the T2. What did TinAudio give us? More treble. It just didn’t make sense to me. I never heard a single person say the wished the T2 had more treble.

I’m sure they have their reasons.

Oct 30, 2018 at 6:08 AM Post #19,260 of 33,689
Always browsed these forums when looking for headphones, never occurred for me to join until a few days ago. Well here I am now, Hello everyone.

Has anyone tried the QKZ CK8? I've seen people praise the ZS3 here, and I find the CK8 to be better in most respects, but I've never seen it mentioned. Now I have my eye on the QKZ VK1 and a couple of other earphones by ISK which noone seems to be interested in.

I could do a full comparison if anyone is interested. But a quick summary is that, while I wouldn't call both great in clarity or detail(ZS3 has a particular bad veiling effect-even with the taking off the red tip things it still doesn't feel great), the CK8 beats the ZS3 in soundstage and bass. Mids and treble I still give a hand to the CK8 in, but tbh I'm not too sure.

That's why I'm asking if someone has tried them already, because mine have bad wiring(right is left and left is right). I think I can reverse the channels in software, but I thought I'd check here first to see what people think of it?

I'm not an audiophile really so I don't have complicated tests for these sorts of things. I just listen to music and do a rain test. Basically listening to rain during a thunderstorm. It's a pretty good test of soundstage, imaging, detail and clarity. For example I have a ISK MDH9000 and Superlux 681B, and while the 681B has the best soundstaging I've ever heard in a headphone, the MDH9000 beats it in detail and clarity going off this test alone. But like I said I'm no audiophile or audio expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back