Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 29, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #19,231 of 33,689
This one is going to be a good one for 11.11

EzAudio D4

I've got one to review right now and it is impressive at its normal $12 price point. With NiceHCK selling it for $7.99 on 11.11 it is one I wouldn't hesitate to grab 5 or 6 for stocking stuffers.

Reasonably well balanced (mild V). Bass is well controlled without a lot of bleed, lower treble is a bit forward but not harsh or sharp at all and gives it some air without getting aggressive.

They come with a well made semi-hard case (rubber) with carabiner and three sets of tips.
Wouldn't touch it with my cold clamy hands

Oct 29, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #19,232 of 33,689
Oct 29, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #19,234 of 33,689
Ok, so nothing against the model in particular, just its class in general. I thought maybe I was missing some giant flaw.

Oct 29, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #19,235 of 33,689
Ok, so nothing against the model in particular, just its class in general. I thought maybe I was missing some giant flaw.

I think he is in love with his planar...

I should try the purple one shouldn't I?

Oct 29, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #19,236 of 33,689
I think he is in love with his planar...

I should try the purple one shouldn't I?

Yep, but you might want to get him the silver just so he doesn't take yours when he decides he needs one after all. Good news you'd still be out less than $20 to buy 2 on the 11.11 deal.

Oct 29, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #19,237 of 33,689
Yep, but you might want to get him the silver just so he doesn't take yours when he decides he needs one after all. Good news you'd still be out less than $20 to buy 2 on the 11.11 deal.

No we very rarely get duplicates like that. Would have to be very special. We do have a few things that are the same like the Artiste DC1. It is a shame that there were not two color choices for that so ours would not be identical.

I too actually feel like I have too many simple barrel type ones by now. I bet I have some that I will never return to.. not because they are bad... they would not be here if they were... just there is no time to lilsten to so much so some will be forgotten sadly.

Oct 29, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #19,240 of 33,689
So, for dummies, it is better to buy it on Amazon (from warranty point of view) than on Ali, correct? The downside would be you are paying more money.
FYI, not really, some of the colors on Amazon have a $10 off coupon... So cost is about the same.

It's just if you do that fishy presale that you might save some real money. If you ever get your pair....

Oct 29, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #19,241 of 33,689
No we very rarely get duplicates like that. Would have to be very special. We do have a few things that are the same like the Artiste DC1. It is a shame that there were not two color choices for that so ours would not be identical.

I too actually feel like I have too many simple barrel type ones by now. I bet I have some that I will never return to.. not because they are bad... they would not be here if they were... just there is no time to lilsten to so much so some will be forgotten sadly.

Me too, the problem for me is, as a reviewer, I about have to stay current or I lose relevance, so I end up buying some I'll likely never use after the review period. My way of solving this is to give them away like crazy. A lot of my family, friends, co-workers, children's friends, etc... all now have what were at one point review samples.

Oct 29, 2018 at 4:07 PM Post #19,242 of 33,689

I've decided it's better to wear the D4 cable-up because the housing is so short that they can't be inserted deeply enough to get a good seal wearing them cable-down.

Oct 29, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #19,243 of 33,689
This one is going to be a good one for 11.11

EzAudio D4

I've got one to review right now and it is impressive at its normal $12 price point. With NiceHCK selling it for $7.99 on 11.11 it is one I wouldn't hesitate to grab 5 or 6 for stocking stuffers.

Reasonably well balanced (mild V). Bass is well controlled without a lot of bleed, lower treble is a bit forward but not harsh or sharp at all and gives it some air without getting aggressive.

They come with a well made semi-hard case (rubber) with carabiner and three sets of tips.
Yep, I got one in the mail from NiceHCK and it is up to Canada Post to eventually deliver it from their Calgary depot to my home once their strike action is over. Jim NiceHCK said is has excellent treble. However, just like @HungryPanda, I have tons of "basic" iems.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #19,244 of 33,689
So, for dummies, it is better to buy it on Amazon (from warranty point of view) than on Ali, correct? The downside would be you are paying more money.
At least here in Italy, if you buy from a 3rd party seller not fulfilled by Amazon, warranty wise you'll still have to deal with the seller but amz can intervene if there is a problem between the parties

Oct 29, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #19,245 of 33,689
At least here in Italy, if you buy from a 3rd party seller not fulfilled by Amazon, warranty wise you'll still have to deal with the seller but amz can intervene if there is a problem between the parties
I can agree.
I bought some earphones from third party sellers and amazon helped me in a case in which the seller didn't wanna help.
Amazon is stepping in after the 30th day, but just if the seller doesn't help you.
This is anyway a double warranty which justifies the money surplus you pay when you buy on amazon.. that's a little trade-off imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back