Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 28, 2016 at 1:56 AM Post #691 of 33,689
Received my **** 4in1 yesterday. It comes in a earphone case, no box.

Put it on my ears for a few hours now, with stock silver plated cable and default tips. The sound out of box is not that impressive. I still prefer my GR07c more than these. I enjoys GR07c's smooth and neutral sound.

I'll give **** 4in1 more time for listening.

Btw, the 4in1 build quality is quite good.

Sep 28, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #693 of 33,689
Got my Tennmak Pro today. The sound so far is very good. Nothing close to analytical but it seems to be very musical

Sep 28, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #694 of 33,689
  Sub-Bass is non-existent, but I wouldn't nick-pick on it since most IEMs have *****y sub-bass. Sound is overly, exaggeratedly bright. Mids is sibilant and you can clearly hear the 's' from the vocal. Vocal is tinny and NOT lush at all. Prolonged listening is going to be a problem for many people because of these.

Whaaat? 
rolleyes.gif
 Sub-bass non-existent? Are You sure You are getting good seal? Listening to NIN - Hesistation marks I can hear very low bass notes and rumble (if recording has it).
Also, I can`t hear nor call sound overly, exaggeratedly bright and while I`m sensitive to highs, I can listen long sessions without any issues.
  4in1 seems 50-50 equal no of people liked it and same number of people complained of  harsh treble, wonder if there is production variance.

Seems likely if I read latest posts 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 28, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #695 of 33,689
Maybe everybody should post who they got the 4in1 from and when they got it. Maybe bc they were so popular and certain shops ran out they are selling an inferior version of it

Sep 28, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #696 of 33,689
Maybe everybody should post who they got the 4in1 from and when they got it. Maybe bc they were so popular and certain shops ran out they are selling an inferior version of it

Or from which IEM they come from. If you come from an etymotic then they sure sound different than if you had a KZ iem before.

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #698 of 33,689
I don't have the **** 4in1, but from what I read I think it's just the elevated treble, and sensitivity of the person that is making all the difference, since the later is very subjective. Just like the superlux headphones. Some love them, some hate them but almost everyone agrees that they're great for the price. :D

Anybody ordered the cheapened LZ-A2s here, and can confirm they are legit?

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #699 of 33,689
I don't have the **** 4in1, but from what I read I think it's just the elevated treble, and sensitivity of the person that is making all the difference, since the later is very subjective. Just like the superlux headphones. Some love them, some hate them but almost everyone agrees that they're great for the price.
biggrin.gif

Yea, they're not that harsh but unforgiving to some bad tracks

Sep 28, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #700 of 33,689
I don't have the **** 4in1, but from what I read I think it's just the elevated treble, and sensitivity of the person that is making all the difference, since the later is very subjective. Just like the superlux headphones. Some love them, some hate them but almost everyone agrees that they're great for the price.
biggrin.gif

I have LZ A2S from gearbest sale they had some time ago and **** 4in1 are superior imho. A2S is good but their imaging is littlebit off (some instruments/sounds too close and inside headstage) and they have little mid-bass hump which makes them somewhat fatiguing, for me at least.

I got my 4in1 directly from **** in China, which came with package. The price in China is 228 RMB ~ $34. Mine is flawless

Mine came from NiceHCK AE shop for about same price (without discount) and are also flawless. They came with **** logo zip-case, earhooks/guides and some tips.

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #701 of 33,689
I bought my 4in1 from the banned seller and i received the parcel without any package/box but i am fully satisfied with the product and they are sound excellent as they are appreciated by their lovers here. 

Sep 28, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #704 of 33,689
biggrin.gif

looking on ali, it seems like the genuine "original" lz-a2s are going for around $70 on established sites like hck, whereas a bunch of lesser-known sellers are advertising an identically-described "original" lz-a2s for as little as $20. as one of the minority who actually likes the a2s, i'd also be curious as the authenticity of the cheapos--if in fact you could get one for $20, you got yourself a deal--maybe we should crowdfund a purchase to check...

Sep 28, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #705 of 33,689
@loomisjohnson Do any of the $20 "genuines" at least come from a store that seems like it should be trustworthy?  If we can minimize the risk in that respect, I might bite the bullet for you and report.  Worst comes to worst, I'm out $20.  Already extremely pleased with my new IEMs I just got, so a bad purchase won't be felt that badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back