1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last
  1. notamethlab
    Or it could be that not everyone's hearing is the same.

2. Cinder
    Or, it could be a complex amalgamation of both scenarios. 

3. toddy0191

I'm excited to see what they're like but it doesn't stop the pros being amazing! :grinning:

Plus they fit the signature they're looking for very well.

4. roy_jones

I didn't like the XE800 for the first two weeks I owned it.  Had to find the right tips to get the bass I wanted.  I still use EQ to raise the bass level.  They're not my preferred sound signature, but are very good neutral earphones.  You're basically talking about the GR07 when you talk about the XE800, FWIW.  A $20 GR07. 

5. bhazard
    The 4 in 1 needs EQ to shine. Once you cut near 150-500hz, boost mids a little, and then cut some treble, it really sounds way, way more expensive than what it goes for. Without EQ, it has bloat, recession, and some harshness. I wouldn't really be into it stock, but EQ'ed i've been using it daily.

Try it.

6. 1clearhead

YES. [​IMG]

Quote:

+1  ....I would also suggest for those wanting the whole package, make sure you communicate with the seller to know what you're getting for the price.

7. thanderbird
    The TK13 has good resolution, but it does not work for basshead. I say this from experience.

8. Saoshyant
    Just got my Hifiman RE-00 out of the box.  Initial impressions is it's a vocals-based IEM followed by a reasonable level of bass that's certainly present, and ahead of the RE-0 & ZERO from memory, but will actually compare the three later when I get a chance.  It's by no means basshead levels of bass, but it's more than I was expecting.  Treble seems reasonable enough, but I'm not sensitive to treble and not a treble-head in the slightest.  Only two pairs of included tips, so didn't get a pair of my favorite hifiman tips, and packaging is about as basic as it gets.  It uses the same jack connector style as the Hifiman Edition S.  Design-wise, the housing's edge is textured for grip or looks, but can rub against the ear while using the small included tips causing discomfort.

9. Roen

Any suggestions for 7 EQ points?

10. audio123
    So I showed Podster my gears. Anything more to say mate regarding my credibility?

11. audio123
    I use the 4 in 1 with sources ranging from benjie s5 to ak380. It is really bad. Suggest all not to get it unless you can EQ. Just another hype train.

12. haiku

Thanks, that´s good to know. And I´m fully content with my KZ ATE + ATE S anyway, so....  

13. Darkestred

for 29 dollar bucks its a solid IEM.  However, it may be a piece of crap on its build quality.

14. crabdog
    I doubt that since there's only been 1 or 2 faulty units reported so far

Temple likes this.
  15. Roen
    I haven't used that many IEMs, but I have picked up the most details using the 4in1 than any other IEMs that I have owned. Only the SE535 and SE846 that I've demoed have given me more clarity and details. I wouldn't call the 4in1 analytical by any means.

IEMs that I've owned:
    Klipsch S4i
    JBL S200i
    JLab Epic
    Senfer 4in1

IEMs that I will be receiving soon:
    LZ-A2S
    Havi B3 Pro 1
    Fischer Audio DBA-02 MkII

Maybe the Tennmak Pro might fit my sound signature requirements, but I'm willing to listen to more opinions about the Pro and its sound signature.

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last