Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 16, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #1,576 of 33,689
Seriously ?! 248RMB for 3 drivers hybrid that's not even 40$. Just wait through the weekend, i believe both AE stores will have it soon enough with even cheaper price. Thanks for the good discovery, now we have more options to choose.

that's crazy. they even stated that the dual BA are from knowles 

is this the one? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-upgraded-****-DT2-Plus-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-IEMS-In-Ear-HIFI-Monitors-DJ-Stereo-Music/32751101024.html?spm=2114.30010308.8.40.HrvU8M

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #1,577 of 33,689
is this the one? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-upgraded-****-DT2-Plus-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-IEMS-In-Ear-HIFI-Monitors-DJ-Stereo-Music/32751101024.html?spm=2114.30010308.8.40.HrvU8M
Apparently yes this is the one. The Taobao link seems cheaper for now but i'll just wait and see as 4in1 was much cheaper than Taobao at the other 2 AE store and i believe they'll have them soon too.

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #1,578 of 33,689
Apparently yes this is the one. The Taobao link seems cheaper for now but i'll just wait and see as 4in1 was much cheaper than Taobao at the other 2 AE store and i believe they'll have them soon too.

That is indeed the one. I'd buy right now if I could but for the moment just added to my wishlist.

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #1,579 of 33,689
**** DT2 plus, is up on AE only a matter of time before more stores get it and drop the price. For anyone curious here's the link.

Newest upgraded **** DT2 Plus
http://s.aliexpress.com/uu67fI7j
(from AliExpress Android)

EDIT:Looks like I'm late posting the link.

Oct 16, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #1,581 of 33,689
He replied with "this is newest and 100% better than 4in1"... Well pretty useless information and obviously he wants to make a sale, but with a further discount I figured I should take one for the team this time. So yes, order placed and will compare with the 4in1 when they arrive

Oct 16, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #1,582 of 33,689
completely ungentlemanly comments. if you're a man you should apologize.

For what? He makes a broad generalization that all BA IEM's are useless and that the ATE is da schiit, I don't agree on either. Typically enough he also doesn't even care to mention which BA's he has tried and haven't even bothered to list his stuff in his profile.

The quality of this thread has really gone downslope..........

Oct 16, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #1,583 of 33,689
For what? He makes a broad generalization that all BA IEM's are useless and that the ATE is da schiit, I don't agree on either. Typically enough he also doesn't even care to mention which BA's he has tried and haven't even bothered to list his stuff in his profile.

The quality of this thread has really gone downslope..........

True. While you have a point, it was more about the delivery of your response than the actual content of your message. I can see where he was coming from, even though I do agree with you.

Oct 16, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #1,584 of 33,689
True. While you have a point, it was more about the delivery of your response than the actual content of your message. I can see where he was coming from, even though I do agree with you.

Yeah, whatever.

I'm just tired of people that makes broad generalization without having (or caring to mention it) broad experience. I'm also fed up with people suggesting stuff to new members that they haven't heard themselves (I think that's extremely nonchalant towards other peoples money) and I'm also tired of people making negative comments about stuff they have not heard. I believe a couple of these points are also against the posting guidlines of this forum.

Doing these things are really really not helpful to the community and especially not to new members coming here looking for advice (imo). Unfortunately I've also noticed a trend that it gets more and more common.

I kind of liked the old days when people bought a lot of the cheap ones and shared their real lifeexperience here (good or bad) and made recommendations out from that. I can see from the last posts that I'm obviously in a minority thinking like this so I'll take a hike.

You fellas have fun.

Oct 16, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #1,585 of 33,689
Havi's are not better overall, they're just better if you like a smooth bassy sound like I do.

If you like sparkly, 4in1 is better.

If you like flat, I can't really recommend a cheap Chinese IEM cuz I haven't found one.

OTOH, my $220 DBA-02 MkII are a very good monitoring, flat IEM that I would recommend to anyone seeking a flat sound.

Now the Havi's are bassy?

Oct 16, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #1,586 of 33,689
BA´s are useful in a hearing aid imo, nothing more. Never heard anything that convinced me. The 8mm driver of the KZ ATE on the other hand pumps bass and subbass quite nicely! 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
What crap, to me the ATE is one of the worst IEM's I own so your opinions are just your opinions (thankfully if you ask me)........

Edit: Oh, I'd also include one of those smileys that people think they can use to get away with any stupid posts but I'm on my phone so none available.

Totally agree with bold atatement!!

ATE is bad?! Definitely not! It's better than Monk+ IMO.

Oct 16, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #1,587 of 33,689
  He replied with "this is newest and 100% better than 4in1"... Well pretty useless information and obviously he wants to make a sale, but with a further discount I figured I should take one for the team this time. So yes, order placed and will compare with the 4in1 when they arrive

Yes a bit useless regarding that info but we have to keep in mind the language barrier. I'm sure if you asked in Chinese you'd get a better answer. There has been a little controversy with that store in the past but I've only had positive dealings with them. Oh and my last 2 orders arrived in 6 days. 
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #1,588 of 33,689
Totally agree with bold atatement!!

ATE is bad?! Definitely not! It's better than Monk+ IMO.

Once again you totally missed my point, what I was trying to communicate (buy obviously failed to do so) was that we all hear things differently and therefore making bold statements and broad generalization is pretty meaningless in this hobby imo.

I know that you love to repeat in the dedicated threads that you don't like this and that product always questioning that other can enjoy it since you can not. Fortunately we're all allowed to like what we like and there's dedicated threads in here with people enjoying pretty much every headphone and IEM's that exist. To me this is a good thing and what makes this hobby so fun and interesting.

Edit: I'm pretty sure there are unit variations in the ATE production and my pair may not sound like many others but they're the ones I've got and they really not enjoyable to me. This is really irrelevant in this discussion but I just wanted to clarify it anyway.

Oct 16, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #1,589 of 33,689
Now the Havi's are bassy?
They're more bassy than neutral but nowhere near basshead levels.

I'm comparing against a flat reference IEM.

Oct 16, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #1,590 of 33,689

Damn triple driver with knowles BA for that price is insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back