CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 1, 2018 at 3:45 AM Post #7,487 of 31,833
The Tinaudio T2 is not warm sounding, especially compared to the TFZs. With that budget if you like a brighter signature than your exclusive 5, it's better to buy the King, or safe up a little bit and go all the way to the King Pro
I did consider the King and King Pro, but the reason I got the Exclusive 5 instead of the King back then is that I felt the EX5 smaller housing felt more snug, when though I quite like King's SQ. Now knowing that both King and King Pro are heavy IEMs I wonder if I could wear them for extended periods of time lol.

Mar 1, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #7,488 of 31,833
How so? I really like the treble for Exclusive 5 and also the Series 4 (warmer but still acceptable), so I wonder whether the T2's treble would be too much for me?
T2 is bit more sparkly, tfz's treble is bit more natural for me since being a drummer.
I did consider the King and King Pro, but the reason I got the Exclusive 5 instead of the King back then is that I felt the EX5 smaller housing felt more snug, when though I quite like King's SQ. Now knowing that both King and King Pro are heavy IEMs I wonder if I could wear them for extended periods of time lol.
King Pro ok to wear for long periods I wore for 6 hrs without any issue, but depending on your volume and type of genres.

Mar 1, 2018 at 4:06 AM Post #7,489 of 31,833
Right, right, I thought it was a response to my post

How does the t2 stack up to the kings?

They have different character and presentation that it's hard to compare them head to head. The kings have a fuller sound, thicker mids, while the T2 feels spaced out and more distant. I wouldn't let go my T2 though. Both are special

Mar 1, 2018 at 4:07 AM Post #7,490 of 31,833
Any idea if it is on sale now. I see it as $49.90 everywhere.

I had mine around $33 shipped. You might have to wait a bit until the next price drop/discount

Mar 1, 2018 at 4:15 AM Post #7,491 of 31,833

Just like @liquidrats said, T2 is sparkly, airy, and felt more spaced out compared to the thick sounding TFZ.
I don't think the King heavy, it does have a weighty feel to it, but it makes them sit snuggly on the ears better. The King Pro have heavy splitter on the cable, but easily fixed with a shirt clip.

I even wish that the T2 was a bit heavier, because it sometimes rises and dislodge itself from my ears, breaking the seal. Ooh, the King also have better isolation even when the T2 achieved full seal

Mar 1, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #7,492 of 31,833
Any idea if it is on sale now. I see it as $49.90 everywhere.
I don't believe so, people usually post when its on sale here, so keep an eye out.

I'm not sure if its always the case, but I think the last time it was on sale from one of the sellers, it was a mobile app only deal, so you may want to download the aliexpress app and check every now and then

Mar 1, 2018 at 7:03 AM Post #7,493 of 31,833
I love my Loki. Very smooth, low noise adjustments. Can accentuate or attenuate a V shaped IEM to better suite your preference. Bypass function is very handy as well. Great value in my opinion.

Dear lurkusmaximus, thank you, very valuable opinion ! Is there any other alternative which you found during your search ?

Anybody else have an opinion on these equalizers ?

Thanks and regards !

Mar 1, 2018 at 7:30 AM Post #7,495 of 31,833
I've never heard VS3DS but Whizzer A15 is an excellent choice for a warm IEM with detachable cable IMO, excellent build and sound quality with premium packaging, all for a budget price, check out the reviews.
Thank you for the input. I will add it to my wishlist.
Currently i already have Shozy Hibiki but it sounds brighter than my VSD3S . Is there any other IEM with similar model like Hibiki / CIEM with same price (50-70) and has warm bassy signature?

Mar 1, 2018 at 7:44 AM Post #7,496 of 31,833
hello friends, which is better: Tin Audio T2, Yersen FEN-2000 or Zhiyin Z5000? thank you if you can comment thank you all.

Better for who? (Me? You? A bat?)

Better for what? (Treble? Soundstage? Bass response? Attack speed? Vocals?)

Better how (Fit? Build quality? Cables? Accessories?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back