CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 10, 2018 at 8:11 AM Post #6,783 of 31,849
look who's here!
HzmpoUs.jpg

fist impressions:the bro to my ears sound like a "zst 2.0" ,the shell size and fit is also similar,i like them so far.
the z5000.at first a tried them with silicon tips, they had a very forward midbass,i tried foam, it helped alot.very detailed and surprisingly a wide Soundstage,i need to listen them more, they have a lot of potential. now waiting for the yersens! (the probably will take some time because of chinese new year)

Feb 10, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #6,784 of 31,849
It didn't make the sound brighter?

I'm having a hard time with the included foamies they make my right ear hurt after a while.
I don't like foamies. Using cp155 increased the bass n the treble has been reduced. The bass somehow from lower leaks into mids and became bit muddy .i stuck to stock silicon came with it and sounds pretty decent with but sound sig is bright to sparkle

Feb 10, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #6,788 of 31,849
I don't like foamies. Using cp155 increased the bass n the treble has been reduced. The bass somehow from lower leaks into mids and became bit muddy .i stuck to stock silicon came with it and sounds pretty decent with but sound sig is bright to sparkle

So you are back on the tips that it came with? I need to try them. I like the foamies, give a good balance, but after a hour the comfort goes away :/

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #6,789 of 31,849
So, looks like i Lost my hifiman re-400 Deal. The post office lost It and joybuy is kinda avoiding with his responsibilities. Two denied disputes. I am reaching pay pal for a refund. And most likely get another iem in another store.

Joybuy sells legit producs. If you see a super Deal like a hifiman for 25$. Go for It. But make sure to pay with pay pal. Because it seems like they are kinda bitches.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #6,790 of 31,849
Hello!! First of all, I apologize about my english!!

I'm looking for a MMXC bluetooth cable with Aptx support and I've seen these NICEHCK models

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/2017...-Cable-Support-For-Aptx/32789274984.html?spm= a219c.10010108.1000016.1.562c4049VndvZA & isOrigTitle = true

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/NICE...face-Support-Apt-X-Aptx/32839633333.html?spm= a219c.10010108.1000016.1.103d6cc8HhS30U & isOrigTitle = true

which is better and which is the newest? Caul you advise me?

In addition I have seen these that seem equal to the second model but with lower prices. They are worse? Are they a bad copy?

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/MMCX...h-4-1-Adapter-for-Shure/32819005572.html?spm= a219c.10010108.1000016.1.54f7126b2JOEI5 & isOrigTitle = true

https://en.aliexpress.com/item/2017...MCX-Cable-Support-Apt-X/32814252995.html?spm= a219c.10010108.1000016.1.1b902f048DRvoq & isOrigTitle = true

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/New-...-With-MMCX-IE80-IM-2PIN/32841500957.html?spm= a219c.10010108.1000016.1.29bc7a29epBGYm & isOrigTitle = true

Thank you

Feb 10, 2018 at 10:10 AM Post #6,791 of 31,849
Well tinaudio to is the most mature sounding OEM I have listened too..

Bass and mids are way mature than any IEM under 200$

Better than ath e40 and e50..... Treble only needs the refinement.

And yah bigger bass driver also with higher magnetic flux on both driver. That's what is needed

Otherwise, hands down best IEM
I would like to add that they are the most "different" iems in their price class. I have so many that sound similar but these are unique. And they are very well built on top of that...though I am still measuring the progression of the "green" discolouration of the cable.

Wait for the $35 deal and they will be a steal.

Feb 10, 2018 at 10:24 AM Post #6,792 of 31,849
What happened to the stock cable? The stock cable that is included is probably better than anything you can get under $20.

If they broke, you could get the mmcx cable made by KZ for just under $10.

For tips, KZ starlines seem to be the go to cheap tips. Spiral dots and spinfits are good, but much pricier in comparison

The Kz Starlines and Blue-core Turbine looking things are my go to tips now. out of the box the starlines are a bit stiff but after a while they become nicely pliable, at first I didn't like them but now I find they're the ones I am on the floor with a torch peering under the bed and under various furniture if I drop them.

The blue Turbine Lords are the Widemouth Ez-Fit fast tips, I think these are insane but don't suit all Phones and certainly don't suit every users neewds but They can be found for just under a couple of US Shillings. which is good if you learn to rip them from the nozzle and not under the gills in case you rip the super turbo fins.

example. they open up zs6's with a more spacious airy treble (which is a tough burn in - hang in there)... AND baseus EL-01 - WHich i hated and now after about 2 or 3 hours they've smoothed out to some Velvety Rnb - Reggae phones, THe Blue-Core turbo's opening these otherwise Very closed sounding phones to the point where I can listen to these happily now... and actually really like them, not the most revealing or detailed phone but velvety smooth and Vintage warmth... pretty happy.

I mention the blue turbines on zs6's because some peoiple might think it's counter intuitive to allow more treble through and I would agree, IF you weren't able to EQ the sound down, These wide nozzles on the zs6 with the treble smoothed with EQ makes for some nicely Airy sound shapes, especially nice for those who block the vents off because you like that low end, WIth the vents blocked and the Blue-Core Turbo's strapped on, EQ'd top end you have a very cool experience, at least to my ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2018 at 11:16 AM Post #6,793 of 31,849
The Kz Starlines and Blue-core Turbine looking things are my go to tips now. out of the box the starlines are a bit stiff but after a while they become nicely pliable, at first I didn't like them but now I find they're the ones I am on the floor with a torch peering under the bed and under various furniture if I drop them.

The blue Turbine Lords are the Widemouth Ez-Fit fast tips, I think these are insane but don't suit all Phones and certainly don't suit every users neewds but They can be found for just under a couple of US Shillings. which is good if you learn to rip them from the nozzle and not under the gills in case you rip the super turbo fins.

example. they open up zs6's with a more spacious airy treble (which is a tough burn in - hang in there)... AND baseus EL-01 - WHich i hated and now after about 2 or 3 hours they've smoothed out to some Velvety Rnb - Reggae phones, THe Blue-Core turbo's opening these otherwise Very closed sounding phones to the point where I can listen to these happily now... and actually really like them, not the most revealing or detailed phone but velvety smooth and Vintage warmth... pretty happy.

I mention the blue turbines on zs6's because some peoiple might think it's counter intuitive to allow more treble through and I would agree, IF you weren't able to EQ the sound down, These wide nozzles on the zs6 with the treble smoothed with EQ makes for some nicely Airy sound shapes, especially nice for those who block the vents off because you like that low end, WIth the vents blocked and the Blue-Core Turbo's strapped on, EQ'd top end you have a very cool experience, at least to my ears.

Know the feeling. Crawling around with a torch. Already lost one to the mysterious tip eater under my bed.

Feb 10, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #6,794 of 31,849
I would like to add that they are the most "different" iems in their price class. I have so many that sound similar but these are unique. And they are very well built on top of that...though I am still measuring the progression of the "green" discolouration of the cable.

Wait for the $35 deal and they will be a steal.

yep, the T2's tuning sounds.. polished and expensive..i like it better than my TFZ king (not quality-wise, but more of preference). it has similar polished tuning / sound like my **** PT15 and the more expensive Liebesleid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back