CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 1, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #2,313 of 31,833
Having both owned the ZST and the **** UES, i like the ZST more, the sound is clearer, highs gets more distinguished than the UES. The UES is def warmer and the sub bass is greater. 

Depends on the type of music you listen to. If you like acoustics and vocals, ZST is good. If you like EDM and general pop music, both would do good but the UES will bring out the bass better

I feel that the ZST sounds like the Magaosi K3 but with less detail and a lesser soundstage. 

I saw on the KZ shop two models ZST, ZST and ZST Pro. The difference is in the price but I do not know what more difference.

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #2,315 of 31,833
The only difference is the colour of the shell. I personally prefer the purple although i got shipped the carbon fiber one by mistake. They should sound the same as reported by many others!

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #2,316 of 31,833
Hi. Newbie headfier.

Just want to ask what the differences are between the kz earphones in terms of sound signature. ATE, ATR, ZS3, ZST and the ED series.

Is it worth buying them all or would it seem redundant?

Currently have the ED9 and i love it. I have the ATR coming in from gearbest and an EDR2 from ali. Mostly just listen to EDM, Hiphop, r&b and jazz.

Thanks for the help

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #2,317 of 31,833
Hi. Newbie headfier.

Just want to ask what the differences are between the kz earphones in terms of sound signature. ATE, ATR, ZS3, ZST and the ED series.

Is it worth buying them all or would it seem redundant?

Currently have the ED9 and i love it. I have the ATR coming in from gearbest and an EDR2 from ali. Mostly just listen to EDM, Hiphop, r&b and jazz.

Thanks for the help

For the type of music you listen to ZS3 or imo a bit better and more comfy Rock Zircon amazing cheaper and small too.

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #2,318 of 31,833
The only difference is the colour of the shell. I personally prefer the purple although i got shipped the carbon fiber one by mistake. They should sound the same as reported by many others!

I assumed that they are the same, but I was confused by the difference in the resistance, 16vs18ohm and price. There is no longer purple, now can be bought only gray in both cases, the pros and regular

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #2,319 of 31,833
I assumed that they are the same, but I was confused by the difference in the resistance, 16vs18ohm and price. There is no longer purple, now can be bought only gray in both cases, the pros and regular

Purple still available from GearBest.

Regardless of the colour you buy they are the same, seller probably can't type

Apr 2, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #2,321 of 31,833
Hey guys which iems from this thread have really good noise isolation? I am looking for a new pair for gym use. Thanks.

Best isolation that I've heard (or should that be not heard) are the KZ ZS3 with Comply style eartips. Managed to keep my rather noisy MX5 barely noticeable.

Apr 2, 2017 at 5:53 AM Post #2,322 of 31,833

Best isolation that I've heard (or should that be not heard) are the KZ ZS3 with Comply style eartips. Managed to keep my rather noisy MX5 barely noticeable.

Thanks will check them out. Any more recommendations would be great. 
*Just bought them will see how they compare against the tennmak pro's. Cheers again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back