CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 22, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #14,388 of 31,833
I wonder if there something similar to BQEYZ KC2 in sound signature with better details and scene.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #14,390 of 31,833
Nov 22, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #14,392 of 31,833
Aliexpress packages are rolling in one after the other. Just received my EzAudio d4 (5 of them actually :D)
So far so good as I do not experience a lack of bass as has been stated by a minority (I use the IT01 mainly at home). It actually has nice sub bass as many have stated.
Soundstage isn't tiny as I feared. Will take more time before A/Bing them but so far I found that the KZ starlines were better in providing a good seal and increasing fullness of sound across the low end. It is a bit dry up top, but perhaps I'm just not used to this new signature and something focused on clarity. Only my Vivo ex800 was similar by memory (without the subass)

Happy so far! Although the cable connecting to the IEMs are ridiculously thin and I'm sure some will destroy these gifts in a little bit of time.

Oh, the package is great...Not sure what the metallic carabiner clip is for, but I like these large cases and the scratchy thingy to hold cables together is a nice thought.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #14,393 of 31,833
Not sure what the metallic carabiner clip is for

To hang/attach your case to your clothes/pants I would guess.

The D4 are great, I thought they were excellent but since I partially blocked the front vents with porous medical paper tape they sound nothing short of phenomenal to me. I haven't gone back to my good 100+ish iems to compare because I am afraid to find out those D4 are just as good...

Nov 22, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #14,395 of 31,833
I just noticed some reviewers got the whole MIC issue wrong with the EzAudio D4. There is actually a MIC (wrongly stated by one reviewer and made me regret buying these as gifts), and this time a bit harder to spot, there is button on it which will pause and play as well as skip if you double click on it.

Wish they made a removable cable option, and wish I had bought more during 11.11 :) IT01 is still better in terms of weight on each note and 3D sense after quick A/B on a track, but these EzAudio D4 have a nice clarity + sub/bass that isn't that far off and brings mids forward. I likey!

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #14,396 of 31,833
Nov 22, 2018 at 4:14 PM Post #14,398 of 31,833
Mountain climbing?

That was my first thought but these are smaller than what I remember using. If I had a pet monkey to keep me company, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back