CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 13, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #14,176 of 31,833
Not sure, it's the first time I'm getting a mystery bag. Id say it's not the safest choice as you don't know what to expect.

If you want something cheap with good sound go for smth like a kz first. KZ ZSN seems to be a hit and is currently only 14$ at gearbest. I've also really enjoyed the einsear t2 which when I bought it was sold around the 10$ mark. If you wanna go cheaper still, check out the kz edr1. Insane value.

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:18 PM Post #14,177 of 31,833
DO you think that mystery bag is a good thing to try first IEM headphones ? There are cheap ones to 10$ range or there might be also some better ones in that 10$ bag ?

Everyone will get the same iem, except we were allowed to choose silver or black and if we wanted a mic or not. It will sell for more than $10 later. The fun is in the mystery because right now no one knows what it looks like. It will not be an iem that people already have. Mine and my husband's pairs have already shipped! We ordered as soon as we found out about it. Whatever it is probably would be a good first iem. I thought they had already sold out? No?

Nov 13, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #14,178 of 31,833
Everyone will get the same iem, except we were allowed to choose silver or black and if we wanted a mic or not. It will sell for more than $10 later. The fun is in the mystery because right now no one knows what it looks like. It will not be an iem that people already have. Mine and my husband's pairs have already shipped! We ordered as soon as we found out about it. Whatever it is probably would be a good first iem. I thought they had already sold out? No?
You can still buy mystery bag, but only version without mic is left.

Nov 13, 2018 at 7:53 PM Post #14,179 of 31,833
You can still buy mystery bag, but only version without mic is left.

Yes I noticed they ran out of the ones with the mic a couple of days ago.

Looks like he has extended the sale until the current stock has sold. Unless someone really needs a mic (I prefer not to have one) just go for it! I am getting the silver/no mic and my husband is getting the black/no mic. Ours are getting ready to board a plane right now:)

Nov 14, 2018 at 12:02 AM Post #14,180 of 31,833
If you want something cheap with good sound go for smth like a kz first. KZ ZSN seems to be a hit and is currently only 14$ at gearbest. I've also really enjoyed the einsear t2 which when I bought it was sold around the 10$ mark. If you wanna go cheaper still, check out the kz edr1. Insane value.
Seconded on Einsear T2. It's a safe IEM for starting out.

I wonder if EZAudio D4, which got a lot of praise and cheaper, will be a better recommendation. Still waiting mine (ordered along with the bag).

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:12 AM Post #14,181 of 31,833
I know the P4 Pro from Tenhz is at the price limit for this thread but man it's so good y'all have to check it out. They really are amazing for the price and you can find them sometimes for like $80 which is a steal for what your getting. Also the comfort level is astounding like nothing I've experienced from other IEMs from china they are honesty the only IEM I am using right now.
Shameless plug I just started a audio blog for budget stuff and recently reviewed them https://ramenaudio.blogspot.com/2018/11/tenhz-p4-pro-best-iem-under-100.html Also let me know if there is anything I can do to improve my reviews or the blog in general

Nov 14, 2018 at 2:20 AM Post #14,182 of 31,833
Seconded on Einsear T2. It's a safe IEM for starting out.

I wonder if EZAudio D4, which got a lot of praise and cheaper, will be a better recommendation. Still waiting mine (ordered along with the bag).

I wonder so as well. I got 5 pairs of the D5 so I would have a backup pair and could gift some. From what I've read they're brighter than the T2. Hope they're not too bass-light for my taste.

Edit: I know I've overdone it maybe but I couldn't pass up on them, only €6,66 when I bought them.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018 at 4:06 AM Post #14,183 of 31,833
My Fukushima Bag is shipped! I thought they were some kind of a pre-order, but it seems the IEM was already produced.

The price of the lucky bag went up to 27$ after 11.11, so these IEMs might be something real nice. Normally I'm quite pessimistic about these kind of things but somehow I do have a good feeling about this.

Nov 14, 2018 at 4:37 AM Post #14,184 of 31,833
My Fukushima Bag is shipped! I thought they were some kind of a pre-order, but it seems the IEM was already produced.

The price of the lucky bag went up to 27$ after 11.11, so these IEMs might be something real nice. Normally I'm quite pessimistic about these kind of things but somehow I do have a good feeling about this.

I think you've seen the banned vendor (?) lucky bag. The NiceHCK one still goes for the same price: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...155.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5b974c4dF4MKC4

Nov 14, 2018 at 4:41 AM Post #14,185 of 31,833
Nov 14, 2018 at 5:04 AM Post #14,186 of 31,833
My Tin Audio just shipped, I hope it's a good upgrade from my KZ ED16 (I loved that IEM)

To justify buying another IEM I sold my KZ to a friend who lost his earphone, he is extremely satisfied and said the KZ made his life better

Meanwhile I'm going to suffer for multiple months with a generic JBL earphone while waiting for the Tin Audio.

I hope it's the supposedly the newer model without the blue thing and better bass response

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018 at 6:20 AM Post #14,187 of 31,833
What are the best IEMs for comfort/isolation? I was looking at an all-BA (since they don't need to be vented) like the KZ AS10 for a long flight in a couple of months
They probably are the best isolating IEMs out of all i have, probably only equalled by the Tennmak Pro. Its pretty comfortable for me (i might have large ears), though i hate the fit of KZ ZSR and TRN V20 just for reference.

Nov 14, 2018 at 9:22 AM Post #14,188 of 31,833
It's not readily available, but I wish it was as it is that good.

As far as buying mine, it would be difficult to part with mine. But everything has a price lol

Seriously though, I could get rid of my whole IEM collection and just keep the C631 and be perfectly happy.

Those are strong words Pardner but I strongly agree. I too am having a love affair with my c631. Just something about the Resolution and The openess that just draws you in. Too bad more folks don't have them and yes on the Chifi sites they are expensive but.....If The opportunity comes up to get another pair under 30 bucks I'm jumping on it....I paid 14.99 on Amazon...we wont see that again I bet.

Nov 14, 2018 at 9:34 AM Post #14,190 of 31,833
Those are strong words Pardner but I strongly agree. I too am having a love affair with my c631. Just something about the Resolution and The openess that just draws you in. Too bad more folks don't have them and yes on the Chifi sites they are expensive but.....If The opportunity comes up to get another pair under 30 bucks I'm jumping on it....I paid 14.99 on Amazon...we wont see that again I bet.
Where did you guys get this C631? Amazon?

From my googling, it seems that they available as wholesale from Shenzen Estron at Alibaba. If it's that good, why it's hard to find its retailer? Probably we can ask our friend Jim to rebrand them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back