CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 10, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #14,071 of 31,833
Just bought 5 EzAudio D4 :) For 6eu a piece it's a gamble I was willing to take. Keeping one for myself, hehehe.

Managed to avoid buying the audbios P4 and a KZ ZS6. Did get the KZ 8core cable for my KZ5 though.... WILL POWER! I HAS IT!

Will be waiting for the KZ ZS7...Patience is a virtue :D

EDIT : That farking mystery bag from Nicehck....tickled me in the wrong way. Damnit. Feels like Xmas though! :D

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #14,073 of 31,833
Bought the EZaudio D4 too, even though I don't have any clue if it's worth the seven euros. And... I bought a 8 euros Nicehck surprise bag. No idea... Very curious.

Nov 10, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #14,074 of 31,833
Bought the EZaudio D4 too, even though I don't have any clue if it's worth the seven euros. And... I bought a 8 euros Nicehck surprise bag. No idea... Very curious.

People who have already received the D4 are loving it. Mine is in the country.. should have it on Monday. Ordered mine when someone shared in this or another thread that Headfiers could have the sale price early (by going through the weird price adjusting routine that I will not try to explain).

Those who got the earbud surprise bag a couple of months ago were very happy so I think we will also be happy with this one. It will be worth more than we paid and if it is made available later it will cost more. At least that is how it was with the last Fukubukuro.

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #14,075 of 31,833
People who have already received the D4 are loving it. Mine is in the country.. should have it on Monday. Ordered mine when someone shared in this or another thread that Headfiers could have the sale price early (by going through the weird price adjusting routine that I will not try to explain).

Those who got the earbud surprise bag a couple of months ago were very happy so I think we will also be happy with this one. It will be worth more than we paid and if it is made available later it will cost more. At least that is how it was with the last Fukubukuro.
It's an in-ear earphone with a pure metal shell, it says in very small text on the product specifications. The EP35 maybe?

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #14,076 of 31,833
It's an in-ear earphone with a pure metal shell, it says in very small text on the product specifications. The EP35 maybe?

No it will be a new product.. just as it was a couple of months ago when the fukubukuo was a bud.

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #14,077 of 31,833
No it will be a new product.. just as it was a couple of months ago when the fukubukuo was a bud.
I love that idea. Wouldn’t do it with every seller, but I trust Nicehck. Can't wait! :D

Nov 10, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #14,080 of 31,833
I did this fukubukuro too! Well, you know, since the last one was such a good deal. This one says it’s using a driver similar to a Dita iem that is $1k. Let’s see what $9 can do! :)

Yes, I looked up that Dita and wondered if the form factor would be similar... I doubt that it will look like that but whatever the form factor is I think it will look nice. I am gettting the silver one. My husband is getting the black.

Nov 11, 2018 at 2:55 AM Post #14,081 of 31,833
Alright guys, despite currently having so limited money in my bank I eventually convinced myself to buy two more chi-fi before AE's 11.11 sale ends: the Urbanfun HIFI Beryllium and the AUGLAMOUR F200.

1-700x700.JPG
NICEHCK-URBANFUN-3-5-1DD-1BA.jpg_640x640.jpg

They are all from NiceHCK's store.

Honestly can't wait to get them, but rip my bank account though :/

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 3:16 AM Post #14,082 of 31,833

Can you point me to this surprise bag? Can't seem to find it in the store!

Nov 11, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #14,083 of 31,833
Just bought 5 EzAudio D4 :) For 6eu a piece it's a gamble I was willing to take. Keeping one for myself, hehehe.

Managed to avoid buying the audbios P4 and a KZ ZS6. Did get the KZ 8core cable for my KZ5 though.... WILL POWER! I HAS IT!

Will be waiting for the KZ ZS7...Patience is a virtue :D

EDIT : That farking mystery bag from Nicehck....tickled me in the wrong way. Damnit. Feels like Xmas though! :D

Does anyone have a link for the mystery bag?

Oops just seen the above post!!!!

Nov 11, 2018 at 3:33 AM Post #14,084 of 31,833
After the fukubukuro this feels tempting. Now that I found out its $10, its honestly no-brainer. Can't wait to hear it

Looks like the versions with mics are already sold out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back