CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 11, 2018 at 3:49 AM Post #14,086 of 31,833
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 5:06 AM Post #14,088 of 31,833
People who have already received the D4 are loving it. Mine is in the country.. should have it on Monday. Ordered mine when someone shared in this or another thread that Headfiers could have the sale price early (by going through the weird price adjusting routine that I will not try to explain).

Those who got the earbud surprise bag a couple of months ago were very happy so I think we will also be happy with this one. It will be worth more than we paid and if it is made available later it will cost more. At least that is how it was with the last Fukubukuro.

EDIT: So this lucky bag will be some new iem NiceHCK is releasing?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #14,089 of 31,833
2018 NICEHCK 11.11 fukubukuro lucky bag
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cAzr0UV7

Here you go!

That link would not work from my PC so I will post this one here

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-NICEHCK-11-11-fukubukuro-lucky-bag/32953684155.html

I can't believe how many sold while I slept.

EDIT: So this lucky bag will be some new iem NiceHCK is releasing?

Sounds like it from the description given on the site and based on past lucky bags.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #14,091 of 31,833
Hey, with that fukubukuro lucky bag thing.

Somehow I got Aliexpress savings of $5 automatically deducted when I checked out. I only paid $4.90 for mine!

I have no idea how. Maybe I won a coupon playing the 11.11 games. Or maybe it’s a platinum member thing. Who knows; who cares.

I tried buying 2, but the savings was on 1 only.

It was the only IEM I’ve ordered for 11.11, so I hope I like it :)

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #14,092 of 31,833

Somehow I got Aliexpress savings of $5 automatically deducted when I checked out. I only paid $4.90 for mine!

I have no idea how. Maybe I won a coupon playing the 11.11 games. Or maybe it’s a platinum member thing. Who knows; who cares.

I'm also a platinum member, and I paid full price. So, yes, you're lucky. :wink:

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #14,093 of 31,833

Did you collect the badges during the presale? Because I did and I got the same discount.

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #14,094 of 31,833
Aaaarrgh! You all are very bad people. For my wallet only. :credit_card: I ended buying one of the last lucky bags available (12 black and 30 grey, no-mic all of them, remaining after I placed my order)

This is really weird.. I just looked and not it says there are 197 pieces remaining. I wonder if he has arranged to have more made and that maybe those who order late will wait a bit longer. We will see.

Nov 11, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #14,096 of 31,833

Everyone knows you are magic.

Nov 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #14,097 of 31,833
Did you collect the badges during the presale? Because I did and I got the same discount.

Yes, that was likely it.

It's so easy to play all of their dumb games and jump through all of their hoops. Not only throughout the year, but in the 2 weeks or so leading up to 11.11. I do it all on my phone while I eat my breakfast every morning. It literally takes 3-5 minutes each day. The coins are easy to collect throughout the year (I usually end up with ~4-5k coins/year)

Obviously the minimal time spent is worth the savings.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 2:56 PM Post #14,098 of 31,833
I never buy stuff without a bunch of reviews but it seems so appealing based on the descriptions that I went for the EZAUDIO D4 and the lucky bag in black. I have not bought early and ended up paying more later so I rolled the dice.

I think he may have re-stocked since earlier, but over 600 of the "lucky bag" have been sold at this point. I am so intrigued by the DITA Twins Fealty/Fidelity part of the description.

Nov 11, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #14,099 of 31,833
any suggestions for a iem thats especially appropriate for sludge/doom/stoner metal?

Let me know what you find out about iems for these genres. I saw the KZ ZSN mentioned which I have not tried, but I am looking for something that are ideal for these musical styles as well. Keep me posted. :wink:

That said for earbuds (not iems) I am overall fairly happy with how the VE Monks Plus earbuds handle the new Sleep record and some Sabbath as well as others.

Nov 11, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #14,100 of 31,833
I was eyeing only cables for 11.11, but I guess I'm not that strong-willed after all:

- BQEYZ BQ3
- NICEHCK 8-core high purity copper cable (4.4 to mmcx)
- Banned 4-core SPC cable (4.4 to 2-pin)
- One pair of CP-100 Spinfits
- 6 pairs of New Bee foam tips
- the unavoidable lucky bag :)

The unavoidable bashed-by-wife festivities are coming soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back