CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 10, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #11,853 of 31,833
Jul 10, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #11,854 of 31,833
Bluedio T3Plus, 50 USD, Bluetooth, Uber strong bass, 20 Hours of Battery life, really nice if you like your bass to be strong but non-distorted :)

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.com/2018/07/bluedio-t3-plus-turbine-lush-dark-delicious.html

Bluedio-T3-Plus-Gearbest-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Photo-25.jpg

Bluedio-T3-Plus-Gearbest-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Photo-22.jpg

Bluedio-T3-Plus-Gearbest-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Photo-30.jpg

Bluedio-T3-Plus-Gearbest-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Photo-18.jpg

Bluedio-T3-Plus-Gearbest-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Photo-37.jpg

Jul 11, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #11,855 of 31,833
Did you opt for any of the upgrades ?
Nope, they are too expensive for me. They price was already high.
I wonder what imporvemtn the "upgrade" brings. I'd love to know the IT01 stacks against this considering both of them retail at the same price .
If you are talking about same Hisenior B5+ but more expensive variant, then in terms of sound nothing will change. Its just about looks and cable (and I doubt it will have much effect on sound). If you wish to pay more and get better model, you should look for other variants of their earphones. I also know **** makes same type of Multi-BA earphones.

Jul 11, 2018 at 7:25 AM Post #11,856 of 31,833
Yes, that is a good price. I paid twice that on amazon last year.

I have another Senzer, the Senzer S10 which is very tiny... good for sleeping. Can't comment on the sound as it has been too long since I last used it. The problem with having too much stuff.
i think i paid $25 for my h1 and though it was good value--if you like that big, v-shaped fun sound they're a no-brainer for $10

Jul 11, 2018 at 7:47 AM Post #11,858 of 31,833
finally after some weeks of usage of KZ ES4 and Rose North Forest here is my comparison-
I used turbo whirlwinds M on both the iems
The sound signatures are quite different because KZ uses BA for mids and highs where as RNF uses dynamic driver for full FR
Cable:
es4's cable is braided and non-microphonic and is rather tangle resistant
rnf's cable is a good quality non-sticky rubberized but is quite microphonic it is quite tangle resistant
Bass:
es4 has fast and quite controlled bass with good quantity with wide bores but gets boomy with starlines though(wide bores are must for es4), sub-bass extension is good, there is some mid-bass bleed into low mids but is treatable with EQ
rnf's bass is slightly slower than of es4's but is present in larger quantity, mid-bass is boosted and has prominent mid-bass bleed into low mids but when this mid bass is treated then you will hear the depth of rnf's bass it digs so deep which is quite desirable
Mids:
es4 has clean and clear mids with sparkle which is expected from a BA one can hear the subtle micro details easily, mids are quite energetic and natural sounding on es4
rnf's mid is dominated by 4k-5k peak which gives a slight artificial tone to mids the mids are quite forward(more than es4), the mids on rnf are relatively more thick than es4 and has a strong tone to it, when rnf is treated with eq it sounds so much better and cleaner than before(quite worth it), these do not sound as natural as es4's
Highs:
here es4 completely dominates rnf
es4 has brighter and more detailed highs than rnf but rnf is no joke in highs it has lot of air here(more than es4)
Soundstage:
here es4 completely destroys rnf in terms of width but they are quite close in depth
imaging is better on es4, instrument separation is also better on es4
Conclusion:
es4 and rnf are quite different from each other es4 has thinner and cleaner SQ than rnf but rnf has thick mids with awesome bass which I like but rnf lacks in soundstage which is a bummer
ES4:
controlled bass with clear sparkling mids and bright and detailed highs
RNF:
deep AF bass with strong thick mids with airy highs

Source: Oneplus 2 smartphone

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:20 AM Post #11,859 of 31,833
my Hisenior B5+ seems to have settled. no more significant changes in sound. I'm happy to say this has settled in nicely. worth every cent of it's price

Jul 11, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #11,861 of 31,833
Anyone have any experience with UiiSii HM7? Bit of an older pair but i was thinking about ordering them as a cheap gym headphone. It was gonna be either that or the kz edr2.

Both have similar sound signatures. Hm7 being a bit more bassy while the edr2 more balanced. I prefer the edr2 but both are decent for the price.

Jul 11, 2018 at 5:48 PM Post #11,863 of 31,833
Jul 12, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #11,865 of 31,833
Its supposed to have 3 of them...
HTB1TiQ5pkyWBuNjy0Fpq6yssXXaC.jpg

Mine

Well, yea, but I see only 2 of them. There are 2 double BA, a large triangular sound duct, that goes through filter and to the nozzle, and another from 1 single BA.

Interesting question to ask.

i can only see 2 also on my unit, just like vivicector described, but it is a bit hard to peek.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back