CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 13, 2018 at 6:55 PM Post #11,404 of 31,867
Does anyone know which earbud has best soundstage for instruments? And easy to drive? I am looking at ncehck ebx and rose masya atm which is the best with soundstage?

@HungryPanda do you have experience with good earbuds with great soundstage and are good overall?

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #11,409 of 31,867
If anyone's after a new carrying case for their TRN V10, V20, V60, there's a decent looking one available from NiceHCK for under 1$: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NIC...07b3-40c6-a1a2-59c890b57954&priceBeautifyAB=0
TRN.png

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018 at 7:49 AM Post #11,410 of 31,867
MAJOR UPDATE
I just received the replacement for RNF and damn it has drastic changes they lowered the volume output and corrected the strong high mids and mid bass it sounds so much better now
the cable is slightly thicker than previous one
I am listening to them right now and damn i didn't expect this

Jun 14, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #11,411 of 31,867
It plays tones in frequency steps and let you adjust the volume/magnitude of that frequency. The result curve is saved as a profile.
also you don't have to take care of collective equalization with this app which is the best part

Jun 14, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #11,412 of 31,867
MAJOR UPDATE
I just received the replacement for RNF and damn it has drastic changes they lowered the volume output and corrected the strong high mids and mid bass it sounds so much better now
They have messed it up big time with quality control. Unless they do something similar to what TRN did with the V60 i don't see anybody touching that!

Jun 14, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #11,413 of 31,867
They have messed it up big time with quality control. Unless they do something similar to what TRN did with the V60 i don't see anybody touching that!
i know the qc is bad but they did update it which came as a shocker to me

Jun 14, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #11,414 of 31,867
MAJOR UPDATE
Lucky You! Nevertheless, ain`t going to touch RNF buy button again. Rose messed up with that one really bad.
I`m currently in sound-bliss with modded IT01 (some more tip-rolling still to try) and I think it will be my personal TOTL IEM.
iBasso should release IT01+ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jun 14, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #11,415 of 31,867
Lucky You! Nevertheless, ain`t going to touch RNF buy button again. Rose messed up with that one really bad.
I`m currently in sound-bliss with modded IT01 (some more tip-rolling still to try) and I think it will be my personal TOTL IEM.
iBasso should release IT01+ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
that is totally true they should release this as rnf 2 or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back