CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 22, 2018 at 1:25 AM Post #9,586 of 31,833
Magaosi y3 is also a new iem

Tuned after xiaomi in ear pro HD....

these have a smoother treble and little more bass than the HD's and is better than magaosi k3 pro and HD if we compare the price to performance ratio.

The issue is that the cheap price is due to bellsing armature I guess and can be a little treble rough on first use...

But bellsing armature settle easily.(though I don't believe in burns).

ORA will be running a partnership program in the near future.

GrapheneQ is pure graphene nano thin layer stacked to create a thick driver instead of mylar coated with graphene composite.

GrapheneQ solves the mylar total harmonic distortion trend on driver movement completely instead of minimizing it with graphene coating..

Plus it can be made lighter and it will still have it stiffness over many material many times thicker

Apr 22, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #9,588 of 31,833
well my 3 week old TIN Audio T2 died on me today
I was trying make a set of custom ear buds using the radian custom mold ear plugs
after I pulled the plugs out of the silicon molds suddenly the left bud wouldn't work anymore
must've had an allergic reaction to the silicon I guess..

If there's a tinkerer in the USA thinks they can fix it you are welcome to have them
probably have to take it apart to check the driver connections as there shouldn't be any other reason why it would die.

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #9,590 of 31,833
@dhruvmeena96 how you compare x3 vs rose br5?

Br5 mk2 is very fast, sub Bass boosted and clarity tuned iem.

I mean, its decay is very negligible and will be something new for ears to listen.

Its better than Andromeda in bass and mids and presents a much natural response curve but lacks the air presented by Enclosure horned T.A.E.C arrangement of the Andromeda.

Campfire T.A.E.C is cyclone equaliser ocharaku for armature drivers.

Magaosi is about simplified design philosophy inspired from ultimate ears reference remastered, and does the job of portraying a neutral balanced response(not ety style though). Its all about the mids and and upper mids here.

Bass is slight boosted and gives it a U shape category

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #9,591 of 31,833
well my 3 week old TIN Audio T2 died on me today
I was trying make a set of custom ear buds using the radian custom mold ear plugs
after I pulled the plugs out of the silicon molds suddenly the left bud wouldn't work anymore
must've had an allergic reaction to the silicon I guess..

If there's a tinkerer in the USA thinks they can fix it you are welcome to have them
probably have to take it apart to check the driver connections as there shouldn't be any other reason why it would die.

Hello bro... It was getting hard for me to type your name so I quoted the whole msg.

I wanted to ask about CB1 and is it worth the money and comparison to m50x

Apr 22, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #9,595 of 31,833
review on the X3, compared to other ToTL you've heard, if possible?

Yes! I am also curious. @dhruvmeena96, how do they stack up to the other ToTL? Especially when you have both the K Project Sound Writer and the 64Audio U18 Tzar in your inventory.

Apr 22, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #9,596 of 31,833
@dhruvmeena96很快,在接下来的几个月里,T2 PRO Bass会略微调整。

9p2aTvuRnat7Ur5VVoy3L7E5jE6MuarM3ssZ-Ad3z3Yc1EPiRZtx28sPf0tWeeqkRN9MsKoTnd6kKG0DsQ=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

Apr 22, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #9,597 of 31,833
A FOODIE'S GUIDE TO EARPHONES

Disclaimer: this was originally posted over at the KZ thread but would probably fit better here.

I am frequently asked how one earphone compares to another - in many cases, these earphones are in different price categories.

Until recently, I have wondered whether a really expensive earphone provides more pleasure than a cheap one. Why would anyone fork out $3000 for a 18 driver earphone when the EDR1 makes them happy?

Food is similar to earphones in that there are huge price differences. I attempt to group earphones in analogy to meat and fish dishes to help answer the above question.

Hot Dog: Rock Zircon, the "king of audiobudget". Works when you are hungry. Goes down with lots of mustard and a can of Bud Light. But it makes you fart.

Burger: Basic and juicy. Comes with different fixings and flavours. That's the classic and always reliable single drivers from KZ. You know what you get. Convenience food.

Meat Loaf: The $20 fare. A bit finer spiced than the burgers and served with a tasty gravy, but sometimes I miss the bun.

Schnitzel: A golden brown, thinly sliced piece of veil. Produces a fine, natural flavour but the batter may sometimes have soaked up too much butter. That's the KZ multi-driver fare.

Salmon: A thick slab of healthy salmon is good for your health. That's your neutrally tuned Tinaudio T2, which is a rare beast in the $50 price category. Careful that the fish is not getting too dry.

Steak: Lean meat for your ears. The Fidue A65 is a tender filet mignon with thin Belgian fries, whereas the iBasso IT01 is a gigantic mouth-watering T-bone served with a boiled spud, sour cream, and spring onions. Wash down with premium beer.

Lobster: Earphones containing batteries of BA drivers that bring out the fine, natural flavours. Not many spices are used for this purpose so that a well-trained palate is needed for full appreciation.

Well, not every day is a lobster day. Sometimes, we crave a burger (Slater).

Bon Appetit!

WARNING: DON'T EAT YOUR EARPHONES!

Slide1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #9,598 of 31,833

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back