Mar 25, 2018 at 9:24 PM Post #8,116 of 31,867
Bgvp ds1 v1 tn forum edition
tinaudio t2
Lker i8

>> Will only be getting one.

I have xiaomi pro HD
MEMT X5
ZS5 v1

I will consider a more balanced iem or get an upgrade from my existing arsenal.

Any experts can advise ?

Mar 25, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #8,117 of 31,867
Oh, I assumed you found them because you wrote "I'm looking at Tinaudio T2, extra mmcx cable, kz starline wide bores."

So you meant to say "I'm looking FOR (ie searching for) blah blah kz starline wide bores."?
Yes used at instead of for. Was mentioned in another thread they could be a substitute, need them for a Noble iem.

Mar 26, 2018 at 1:35 AM Post #8,118 of 31,867
I got the T2 and the Lker (and the Xiaomi, X5, and ZS5 v1). Lker have a horribly pounding bass and are flimsy, non-detachable cables. T2 are neutrally tuned, great sounding and with detachable cables. And they are cheaper.

The only one of the lot I would buy again are the T2.

Mar 26, 2018 at 1:41 AM Post #8,119 of 31,867
I got the T2 and the Lker (and the Xiaomi, X5, and ZS5 v1). Lker have a horribly pounding bass and are flimsy, non-detachable cables. T2 are neutrally tuned, great sounding and with detachable cables. And they are cheaper.

The only one of the lot I would buy again are the T2.

I'd get this if it's an upgrade from zs5v1 and hd pro.

Mar 26, 2018 at 1:45 AM Post #8,120 of 31,867
I bought the double flange spinfits

I guess spinfits do have their place!
No they don't. One pair of spinfits costs $15 CAD. That's insane. If the spinfits improved anything, expensive earphones would come with them. But they don't.

I spend my money on earphones, not on boondoggles. Same with comply foams, which sometimes are included: highly overpriced crap.

Mar 26, 2018 at 2:39 AM Post #8,123 of 31,867
No they don't. One pair of spinfits costs $15 CAD. That's insane. If the spinfits improved anything, expensive earphones would come with them. But they don't.

I spend my money on earphones, not on boondoggles. Same with comply foams, which sometimes are included: highly overpriced crap.
That is almost 3x the price of a pair for US people lol

Mar 26, 2018 at 4:19 AM Post #8,124 of 31,867
Bgvp ds1 v1 tn forum edition
tinaudio t2
Lker i8

>> Will only be getting one.

I have xiaomi pro HD
MEMT X5
ZS5 v1

I will consider a more balanced iem or get an upgrade from my existing arsenal.

Any experts can advise ?
Bgvp ds1 tn forum

Well not the sq level like tin audio t2 but these scale well. Technically better bass(faster yet having body)

Everything is better than T2 except for the super neutral consumer response which t2 offer.

Well simply....it does 90% of T2 in signature( a little more bass and detail retrieval) and have low decay and better soundstage.

Well....not better but the best in soundstage
It is more of soundscape than s soundstage

Well T2 is for monitoring and bgvp ds1 v1 is for audiopjile

Mar 26, 2018 at 4:22 AM Post #8,125 of 31,867
Hi guys, how you compare ZhiYin Z5000 vs Yersen FEN-2000? If it is possible especially to Xiaomi HD PRO and LZ A4?

If you already have the LZ A4, the others you have listed are going to be a side grade or down grade IMO.

Nothing side about it, both are down grades in sound quality for sure. They might be an upgrade in fit but I think you'll be disappointed in the resolution of either compared to the A4. They are closer to the HD pro but still probably a step backward.

Thanks. I am using at home LZ A4, which have really nice sound, but for work and working out I am using something cheaper, like some Xiomis IEMs, because they are breaking up at least once in year. I wanted to try something with MMX connector and then try to buy only new cable. I already had **** 4in1 but highs was really harsh for me.

Mar 26, 2018 at 4:27 AM Post #8,126 of 31,867
Bgvp ds1 tn forum

Well not the sq level like tin audio t2 but these scale well. Technically better bass(faster yet having body)

Everything is better than T2 except for the super neutral consumer response which t2 offer.

Well simply....it does 90% of T2 in signature( a little more bass and detail retrieval) and have low decay and better soundstage.

Can be Purchase from Penon? No discount during Aliexpress Anniversary though

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:07 AM Post #8,127 of 31,867
Bgvp ds1 tn forum

so is it worth double the price for it?

30 usd to 60 @dhruvmeena96

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:35 AM Post #8,128 of 31,867
I think so far my best IEM is the KZ ZS6. While the stock version had a really harsh treble, I tried an equivalent version of slater mod by having foam in one BA driver and a small tiny ball of Blu-tack in another BA driver. Perhaps after some burn-in, it was easily by far the best IEM i had. No harsh treble, great bass, great clarity, slightly above average soundstage. However, I still dont like the design of KZ ZS6 as I hate its over ear hooks.

I just received the T2 last night, but I dont really enjoyed it. Perhaps due to little burn in, it sounded pretty one dimensional even after taping the vents with a transpore tape as well as spinfit tips. Doesnt fit my ears as nicely as I hope. Hopefully with a little more burn in, I will like it.

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:41 AM Post #8,129 of 31,867
I love some IEM's in the sub 100 budget class, especially the Yersen FEN-2000 for it's detail and the KZ ZSR for the full package: detail, warm full sound, tight and deep bass. With the upcoming Ali sale, what whould be a great improvement over these for a little bit more money? Are the iBasso IT0 and TZ King Pro that much better than the ones mentioned, when it comes to instrument separation and soundstage?

I already have a KZ ZS10 coming my way...

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:59 AM Post #8,130 of 31,867
I think so far my best IEM is the KZ ZS6. While the stock version had a really harsh treble, I tried an equivalent version of slater mod by having foam in one BA driver and a small tiny ball of Blu-tack in another BA driver. Perhaps after some burn-in, it was easily by far the best IEM i had. No harsh treble, great bass, great clarity, slightly above average soundstage. However, I still dont like the design of KZ ZS6 as I hate its over ear hooks.

I just received the T2 last night, but I dont really enjoyed it. Perhaps due to little burn in, it sounded pretty one dimensional even after taping the vents with a transpore tape as well as spinfit tips. Doesnt fit my ears as nicely as I hope. Hopefully with a little more burn in, I will like it.
Even if you are bass head, don't tape the front port

Reason.
It will make everything one dimensional

Why did you not like the sound is because they are bright and not harsh(for some it can be very bright and revealing with low amount of bass to accompany it).

Burn don't affect that much although. It just help the decay to transit smoother to one frequency to other due to some atomic defect on diaphgram due to continuous movements for a specific period of time. It make diaphgram more pliable and motor or coil can act more efficiently.

T2 needs white noise treatment compared to log-gy pink noise and linear music. Why, because its a dual driver and its safe as both driver are going to burn faster.

Second reason

You used foam, it flattens the SQ on Bass and treble making it mid centric.

Well solution
Get a wide bore tip, don't tape the port.....listen to some damm slow songs like Scarborough fair (Shuumatsu ver. And original ver.)

And get used to separation, coherence and round stage they offer at this price point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back