CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 7, 2017 at 2:19 PM Post #4,351 of 31,833
Careful with the TIN audio T515, you might have read the gold version sounds wonky so it could be a fake or have an unmentioned change. The newer gold version also seems to be missing the text. I want one of those too, the FR is one of the best balance Ive seen in chifi yet.

I see the Bosshifi B3 is going for $27.50 on 11.11 and I found an aliexpress payment method that suits so ive added those to my cart. I saw the FR and it is midcentric which should be good for classical indeed.

I've purchased too many Vshaped iems... I'm interested in something flat, has a vast soundstage, opposite of a wall of sound being thrown at you. The 30 and 300hz responses look like actual square waves. Something you could use in the studio.

Was intrigue by these T515 too....i would be surprise that AK store sell fake tough. And even if they intrigue me, the fact you praise them make me want to try the Tinaudio T2 even more!

Nice price for B3 but they are easy to find at 30$ all day long....the BK50 at 22$ is something else tough....anyway, your right, too much V shape soundsig, and it do not help the fun factor if it kick in the balls the mid freq....but I feel when somebody talk about neutral Iem its always bass anemic, wich in real life with speakers isnt at all....so, my personal sweet spot isnt really neutral cause the mid need to be pushed up a little to breathe on a thick present bass that crave deep and extended treble with another little push for microdetails without sounding too harsh....hum, did I find this perfect sound yet? Nope. But at this very Aliesale its what I search!!!

Nov 7, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #4,352 of 31,833
I've got the AK Audio Light (2016), and while they sound OK, one thing I can say about them -

Be Aware that their Nozzle is very large in diameter, so replacement eartips are hard to find (I haven't found any extended length tips that will fit), and they may not go very deep in your ears without irritation, which can cause them to slip out while sleeping.

I've found that the MEMT X5 to be a better small size earphone, that's comfortable to use while sleeping.
Flat-style earphones, like the Kinera BD005, Tennmak Pro, and Rose Aurora (same shell as BD005) are also more comfortable for sleeping than the AK Audio Light.

Oh, got the pro and other iem with the shell you talk...but over ear isnt really nice....if you want to take it off fast it not very practice. But well, MEMT intrigue me, round form really is need....I really hope the Musicmaker TK12 have like 5mm less and wonder if I can in fact cut 5mm from the back cause I fee its a esthetical choice and the drivers dont go there. hum.
oh and The Audiolight are kind of sold out now I think.

Any great sale for the Rose Aurora? Cause even at 62$ I can't convince myself to try them....must admit i find them quite ugly and cheap looking, this shell is used by 10$ cheapies too. SOundwise, appearance mean nothing tough.

Nov 7, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #4,354 of 31,833
Lost my UiiSii HM7 today. :frowning2:

Liked the build quality and the shape of the buds, didn't care that much for the ease of sibilance they had but all round not too shabby. Used these for phone calls and very casual listening.. am now going to thrawl this thread for a replacement which isn't going to be easy with the traffic here. :)

Nov 7, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #4,356 of 31,833
What about the tinaudio t2?

No idea, I've never heard it nor heard of it so I can't recommend it. But I can tell you that you can find many Vsonic VSD3S reviews online and most of them praise it.

Nov 7, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #4,357 of 31,833
So, I know they are little old but wonder if their still excellent in regard in other 100-150$ iem.
Talk about the TONEKING TK12S. At 11/11 they will be about 70$.

i hear the tk12 (to my knowledge the 12s is same w/detachable cable) as very expansive and 3d sounding--it's more aggressive and forward that the magaosi or simgot and may be more suitable for heavy genres, though i can't say it's better--you can read my reviews on vidal's site.

Toneking TK12s are in my cart from here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...er-In-Ear-Earphone-As-K3003/32655266144.html?

I really hope that the version with the removable cable are equal to the previous one.
I want to hear that massive, expansive and 3d sounding with my electronic music collection.

Here there are the black version of TIN Audio T515:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...Drive-HIFI-Earphone-Bass-DJ/32816166250.html?

But I think the discounted price is the same as a month ago. I have been following him for a long time. They are always my "next purchase".

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #4,358 of 31,833
I cannot find any review about the Svara Red. Wonder if they are better than Tin Audio T2. They will both be $34 on 11.11

Nov 7, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #4,359 of 31,833
HUM. Just read a FIVE stars review of Musicmaker T200 and really wonder why its FIVE stars.
Toneking TK12s are in my cart from here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...er-In-Ear-Earphone-As-K3003/32655266144.html?

I really hope that the version with the removable cable are equal to the previous one.
I want to hear that massive, expansive and 3d sounding with my electronic music collection.

Here there are the black version of TIN Audio T515:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...Drive-HIFI-Earphone-Bass-DJ/32816166250.html?

But I think the discounted price is the same as a month ago. I have been following him for a long time. They are always my "next purchase".

Yeah, me too its about mostly electronic, cause I feel IEM are perfect for IDM hehe
But I listen to pretty focked up stuff that need good (micro) details and texture too, and if pay more than 50$ I would like that the IEM sound good with vocals and have some versatility, when bass is there, Jazz is not far too, classical is where problem happen for me, well, cello can have good body when bass is there.

Listen to stuff like Arca, Ametsub, Atom Tm, Alva Noto, Arovane, Ash Koosha, Amon Tobin, Aphex Twin, Antwood, Andy Stot, Burial, Beatrice Dillon, Byetone, Bonobo, Booka Shade, Bruno Pronsato, Boards of Canada, just to name some A & B. Whats your electronic favs? (A to Z if ya want)

Oh, and TK12s I talk about is from same place hehe

Nov 7, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #4,360 of 31,833
Netsky, Etherwood, Nero, Pretty Lights, Juno Reactor to name a few.

Nov 7, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #4,362 of 31,833
The TK12 is awesome. I got it at the same time as the Shockwave 3, so it was a bit of an afterthought at first. I have the non-detachable version. $70 is a steal!
cameringo_20171107_202222.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back