CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 16, 2024 at 10:19 PM Post #31,801 of 31,832
They're advertised as 6 hrs battery, we'll see how it goes with Planar and LDAC. I automatically pass on any TWS with <6hr battery life. Preferably >8hr as battery degrade in various pace depending how lucky we're. Bought some sealed older model(2021) TWS recently advertised 8hr but only last 4+ hrs out of the box, on the other hand Trn BT20s Pro still going strong after years of regularly use!
Fair. I generally see TWS as e-waste anyway and only buy them rarely. I also only use TWS when out running or walking the dog and at the gym so battery life is irrelevant to me to an extent. Eventually they will all degrade so I stay away as much as I can.

Mar 18, 2024 at 4:55 PM Post #31,802 of 31,832
Hey guys, there are AliExpress coupon codes for Anniversary Sale.

1710795267145.png

And many more. Are there some other codes which can be combined?

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:45 PM Post #31,803 of 31,832
Hey guys,

Not seeing many people here with the 7hz Sonus. Thinking of giving them a try...

Are they really that good?

Thanks!

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:46 PM Post #31,804 of 31,832
Hey guys, there are AliExpress coupon codes for Anniversary Sale.

And many more. Are there some other codes which can be combined?
Yes. Play the MergeBoss game and get some coins 😅

Mar 19, 2024 at 1:18 AM Post #31,805 of 31,832
Hey guys,

Not seeing many people here with the 7hz Sonus. Thinking of giving them a try...

Are they really that good?

Thanks!

It is a hybrid with a U-shaped signature, pretty all-rounded, does most areas well. Underrated IEM.

Some BA timbre, but otherwise I think it is a good introductory set for those that don't have higher end gear.

Mar 21, 2024 at 4:03 AM Post #31,807 of 31,832
How many times a year does AliExpress have sales like the current one and when might the next one be coming?

Funds are tight right now so I might have wait for the next significant sale even though there are some decent deals in this sale.

Many thanks

They have many small sales sprinkled throughout the year, but those are usually meh.

The biggest sales on Aliexpress, where you can stack coupons and coins, with discounted pricings (all 3 can stack):
1) March Anniversary Sale
2) June Summer Sale
3) 11.11 Sale
4) Black Friday Sale

Mar 21, 2024 at 4:12 AM Post #31,808 of 31,832
They have many small sales sprinkled throughout the year, but those are usually meh.

The biggest sales on Aliexpress, where you can stack coupons and coins, with discounted pricings (all 3 can stack):
1) March Anniversary Sale
2) June Summer Sale
3) 11.11 Sale
4) Black Friday Sale
That's really helpful. Many thanks @baskingshark

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:06 AM Post #31,810 of 31,832
Any ~50$ IEMs coming soon?
Currently eyeing the Zero Red or Simgot EW200 but I can wait if there is something new coming...
Also which one would you all recommend if I listen mostly to video game music / EDM / chill ambient stuff?
(though I listen to a other genres too but these are what I spend most time with)
Any other recommendations / ideas are welcome!

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:12 AM Post #31,811 of 31,832
Currently eyeing the Zero Red or Simgot EW200 but I can wait if there is something new coming...
Also which one would you all recommend if I listen mostly to video game music / EDM / chill ambient stuff?
(though I listen to a other genres too but these are what I spend most time with)

The Kefine Delci is $59 USD, slightly above your price requirement.

U-shaped set, big sub-bass for EDM and video game music, good soundstage and timbre. Quite musical yet retaining decent technical chops. You can read more about it here: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/kefine-delci.27111/reviews

Apr 2, 2024 at 6:38 AM Post #31,813 of 31,832
I have both the Zero Red and the EW200's. Of the two I much prefer the EW200, it's just a more fun listen - although treble can be a bit metallic. I also have the Artti T10 planar which I think I paid less that $50 delivered and I like that more than both the Red and the EW200.

As @baskingshark suggested - the Kefine Delci also looks very tempting around this price range. Good luck!

Apr 2, 2024 at 6:57 AM Post #31,814 of 31,832
I would pick Kefine Delci !!

Apr 2, 2024 at 8:45 PM Post #31,815 of 31,832

Juzear Clear is also worth a look.

EPZ Q1 pro is under your budget and less bass focused. Possibly better for ambient.

Both are sets that get grabbed in preference when I'm heading out of the house. Non-fatiguing for long listening sessions and enjoyable for a wide range of music. :L3000:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back