CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 8, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #17,746 of 31,833
I liked the Sony MH755 so much that I bought all the colors and a few spares. @HungryPanda re-cabled these four for me. I really like the result! There was no way that I was going to use that J cable.

The colorful stock tips are part of the charm:) It is refreshing to use something so simple after all the big over ear hybrids.

10277943.jpg
How many ears do you have? :) I have two!

May 8, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #17,748 of 31,833
May 8, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #17,750 of 31,833
My Tin Audio T3 arrived today. As many have said, the cable is really nice. Presently running in but first impressions very positive. Treble is lovely on these, very open, airy and transparent with good extension. There is a little sibilance but not too prominent. Bass is excellent, especially sub-bass with good depth and weight. It's the first IEM I have had with a Knowles BA, and I must say that I can hear the quality, it is so refined. More impressions later.

May 8, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #17,751 of 31,833
Any suggestions on a pair of IEMs that have a little more bass? Is the Tin Audio T2 or T2 Pro a good option or should I just go with a more expensive IEM such as KPE or something <$200? I have the **** and DM6, just wondering if there's anything out there that has a bit more bass for different genre.

May 8, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #17,752 of 31,833
Any suggestions on a pair of IEMs that have a little more bass? Is the Tin Audio T2 or T2 Pro a good option or should I just go with a more expensive IEM such as KPE or something <$200? I have the **** and DM6, just wondering if there's anything out there that has a bit more bass for different genre.
Kanas pro have more sub bass than **** but less mid bass, the regular Kanas will be great for you and it is cheaper and on sale now

May 8, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #17,753 of 31,833
toneking 9tail would be my pick for bass. the much cheaper cca c10 also has quite a lot of bass presence

May 8, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #17,754 of 31,833
Hello,
months ago I was advised by many people to get the qkz w1 pro when I asked a good iems to used during sleep in bed that wouldn't hurt my hear while laying in my side.
However both Amazon and fasttech never shipped it since it was discontinued :frowning2:
Any alternarive for similar price?

May 8, 2019 at 4:29 PM Post #17,755 of 31,833
Hello,
months ago I was advised by many people to get the qkz w1 pro when I asked a good iems to used during sleep in bed that wouldn't hurt my hear while laying in my side.
However both Amazon and fasttech never shipped it since it was discontinued :frowning2:
Any alternarive for similar price?

I can lie on my side with this one. Similar shape to that QKZ. I think it sounds good too. More than good enough for sleeping.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LAFI-Detac...keywords=lafi&qid=1557347265&s=gateway&sr=8-1

May 8, 2019 at 6:42 PM Post #17,756 of 31,833

Kanas pro have more sub bass than **** but less mid bass, the regular Kanas will be great for you and it is cheaper and on sale now

agreed. the regular Kanas has more subbass than the KPE. the subbass can vibrate your skull, but in a tasteful manner, unlike for instance the TFZ King/King Pro that really shake and rumble your head to a point of nausea after prolonged use.

then again, it might be just my weak tolerance for the TFZ... it maybe turns out the TFZ are more your taste?

May 8, 2019 at 9:17 PM Post #17,757 of 31,833
Does MS16 has lots of sound leakage? Means i I listen to the music using MS16, will it leak sound so much so that the nearest person or someone else in comparatively quiet room can also listen what exactly I am listening? I heard they are good earbuds and someone suggested me also but I was not sure due to open back design.
Any comment on the query above? No one bought or used MS16?

May 8, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #17,758 of 31,833
Any comment on the query above? No one bought or used MS16?

I have the MS16. It’s a decent earbud, and worth the paltry asking price. There’s better buds out there though.

You can greatly improve the MS16s sound if you remove the metal grille from the back. It’s just stuck on like a sticker, and pops right off. It sounds like junk with the grille in place.

Last edited:
May 8, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #17,760 of 31,833
I have the MS16. It’s a decent earbud, and worth the paltry asking price. There’s better buds out there though.

You can greatly improve the MS16s sound if you remove the metal grille from the back. It’s just stuck on like a sticker, and pops right off. It sounds like junk with the grille in place.

What other metal earbuds you can suggest pls? Which is not very expensive and ideally have Mic also. Also, if we remove the Metal Grille on the back from the earbud, what we will need to cover it then? I also don't want Sound to be leaked but it seems due to open back design, whatever I am listening using MS16, the person next to me or in the same room will also listen that. Is that correct? So if I cover the back completely, will tat affect sound or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back