Cayin N5ii Android based Master Quality Digital Audio Player
May 23, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #3,796 of 4,108
Still google service stop popup with latest playstore..
Unfortunately :frowning2:

It only happens once every time you boot up the device though so it's not too bad. If it kept popping up then it'll be a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
May 23, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #3,797 of 4,108
Still google service stop popup with latest playstore..

We'll continue our investigation tomorrow. Can you tell me more detail about your situation?

N5ii or N5iiS? What firmware is currently installed?

When did you registered Google Play in y our N5ii/N5iiS?

About the sequence of event, is it
(1) Encounter Google play service stopped -> check Google Play update -> update is available, proceed to update Google Play -> encounter Google Play service stopped again (after update); or
(2) Encounter Google play service stopped -> check Google Play update -> latest version already -> encounter Google Play service stopped again

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 23, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #3,798 of 4,108
We'll continue our investigation tomorrow. Can you tell me more detail about your situation?

N5ii or N5iiS? What firmware is currently installed?

When did you registered Google Play in y our N5ii/N5iiS?

About the sequence of event, is it
(1) Encounter Google play service stopped -> check Google Play update -> update is available, proceed to update Google Play -> encounter Google Play service stopped again (after update); or
(2) Encounter Google play service stopped -> check Google Play update -> latest version already -> encounter Google Play service stopped again
Mine was the first case. N5ii.

After it updated the problem still persists.

The situation is detailed here
It only happens once every time you boot up the device though so it's not too bad. If it kept popping up then it'll be a pain in the ass.

May 23, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #3,799 of 4,108
Mine was the first case. N5ii.

After it updated the problem still persists.

The situation is detailed here
My case is N5ii. Step is after boot there will be one time popup. I registered google play about ten months ago 20190524_072056.jpg

May 24, 2019 at 12:32 AM Post #3,800 of 4,108
Thank for you the updated, we'll try to develop a solution to resolve the Google Play service problem. :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 27, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #3,808 of 4,108
I would also like to add my experience. Don't know if it will help pinpoint the issue.

Up until 2 weeks ago I used the n5ii strictly in audio priority. Then I side loaded apple music, which works fine. Upon next boot up I got the Google crash pop-up. So I logged into play store, for the first time on this device. Updated apple and play store, and still crashes on boot up.

Seems like an autostart app, and the fact that the n5ii isn't connected to the internet/starting in audio priority mode.

May 27, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #3,809 of 4,108
Hi, It's been a while since my last post for my N5ii.

Since a few weeks, I'm not able to use the Play/Pause, Next/Last track buttons on Spotify. I have to power up the screen and then use them but it's not really convenient...
I'm on the 3.6en.

Thanks !

May 28, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #3,810 of 4,108
My case is N5ii. Step is after boot there will be one time popup. I registered google play about ten months ago
Good news, suddenly there will be no pop-up google store stop happening again without a cause ** . Don't know why but really happy :) ...

Updated: only sometime no pop - up but most of the time, pop - up :frowning2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back