CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #77 of 611
If you pay straightly $20 for one day or $30 for 2 days at the door of CanJam SoCal you don’t have to pay extra tax or CC fee.

I’m not quite sure what you mean. As I understand it, by buying a $20 ticket for Saturday there’s no tax? I wouldn’t expect to pay tax or CC fees on a ticket.

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #78 of 611
Another question for a first timer: is it strategically better to go on Sunday in order to buy demos close to closing time at even better prices so vendors don’t have to pack up the gear? Also, which day traditionally has been the busiest?

My plan is to be there when the door opens to avoid lines in demoing all the gear I’m interested in.

Oh, and thanks for the badge!

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #80 of 611
Another question for a first timer: is it strategically better to go on Sunday in order to buy demos close to closing time at even better prices so vendors don’t have to pack up the gear? Also, which day traditionally has been the busiest?

My plan is to be there when the door opens to avoid lines in demoing all the gear I’m interested in.

Oh, and thanks for the badge!

Saturdays are always busier at any show I have been at over the years. Getting a deal on something they don't want to pack up is never a given.

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #81 of 611
Saturdays are always busier at any show I have been at over the years. Getting a deal on something they don't want to pack up is never a given.

ok, thanks for the insight. I’ll go on Sunday to avoid a bigger crowd.

Mar 18, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #82 of 611
I’m not quite sure what you mean. As I understand it, by buying a $20 ticket for Saturday there’s no tax? I wouldn’t expect to pay tax or CC fees on a ticket.

You got to pay little bit more like some cents by using CC I believe it is CC fee not tax.
OR you can sign up to be volunteer in 4 hours working as staff you will get free admission, a t-shirt and maybe making friend with other staffs. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back