CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019 at 2:34 AM Post #93 of 611
Looking forward to seeing everyone at CanJam SoCal this year! Also, very blessed to be able to run my first marathon (LA Marathon) in a few hours! I’ve trained with my running club and the wrestlers that I coach each week, and run pretty much everyday for months now, so it should be fun and not too difficult (I’ll be going at around a 5 hour pace).

With regards to CanJam SoCal, it will be nice to talk with, and hang out with those who can make it!

Mar 24, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #94 of 611
Looking forward to seeing everyone at CanJam SoCal this year! Also, very blessed to be able to run my first marathon (LA Marathon) in a few hours! I’ve trained with my running club and the wrestlers that I coach each week, and run pretty much everyday for months now, so it should be fun and not too difficult (I’ll be going at around a 5 hour pace).

With regards to CanJam SoCal, it will be nice to talk with, and hang out with those who can make it!

Well, hello there stranger. :v:

Mar 24, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #95 of 611

Hey Maurice,
Hope all is well, good luck in the LA marathon. I'll be working the registration desk Saturday so stop by say hi and get caught up my friend.

Mar 25, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #96 of 611

Been a long time since we have last met!
Looking forward to seeing you buddy, and good luck with the marathon.

Mar 25, 2019 at 3:15 AM Post #97 of 611
Hey Maurice,
Hope all is well, good luck in the LA marathon. I'll be working the registration desk Saturday so stop by say hi and get caught up my friend.

Been a long time since we have last met!
Looking forward to seeing you buddy, and good luck with the marathon.
Thanks so much, gentlemen!

6E73BA77-E806-47E8-93EA-AB8D3F7C7DC2.jpeg 9451C2AA-8039-4F5A-89EB-42E6ECAB54B8.jpeg

Blessed to be able to run!

If interested, the entire Instagram post is here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bva-QRgBXds/?hl=en

Mar 25, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #101 of 611
Looking forward to this Canjam again this year.

Mar 25, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #102 of 611
Since this is my first CanJam, I don’t want to make any assumptions. Will I be allowed in with a backpack carrying my DAP and amplifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back