1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. buke9
    Monoprice awesome hopefully they will announce a new Cavalli amp. Wishful thinking.

2. Frank I
    Cabt wait I get forn the show on Thursday to see some friends. Flying direct into LAX and Redeye 3 back Sunday night so I am there the entire weekend. Gary Barker and I are covering this one.

3. Watagump

John Wayne is the better choice if you can use it.

4. Zachik
    In the past, they just quietly launched directly on their website, many moons before actual ship date...
    So, I doubt we'll see any announcement during CanJam, but hey - I will be happy to see new stuff (love my LP!!) :wink:

5. buke9
    2E5B2B83-D9E5-4F82-B9FF-D54CEAC49EF6.jpeg
    I was hoping this might show up sometime.

6. Zachik
    Interesting... which proto was that one?

7. Kamakahah
    Pretty happy it's in Irvine. That'll be a much better drive for my lazy behind.

FrostyP likes this.
  8. Frank I
    I don't like taking two fights and changing in Dallas forthe second flight . Last time I flew from Philly to Dallas plane bounced up on the runway during the landing, One flight tom LAX is cool and drive is not bad.

9. Watagump

I guess driving at the right time is fine, it takes me around 45 minutes with zero traffic.

10. jwbrent
    Hi guys,

This will be my first CanJam and I’m excited to listen to a bunch of items I’m interested in, most notably the RAAL SR1a ribbons (hopefully they will make an appearance).

My question is whether the door price for a ticket is the same cost as buying it in advance ... I’m going to go on Saturday first thing.

11. third_eye Moderator
    Tickets can be purchased at the door with cash (same cost as online) or via credit card online.

12. jwbrent
    ok, great, thanks!

13. jwbrent
    I have a feeling I will be spending some serious money that day. :L3000:

14. singleended5863
    If you pay straightly $20 for one day or $30 for 2 days at the door of CanJam SoCal you don’t have to pay extra tax or CC fee.

15. jwbrent
    I’m not quite sure what you mean. As I understand it, by buying a $20 ticket for Saturday there’s no tax? I wouldn’t expect to pay tax or CC fees on a ticket.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last