Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Jul 14, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #2,041 of 9,829
Spoke too soon. Just got mine all the way here in Singapore.
Earlier than the 6 week estimate. Thanks, Ken.

Nitrile,

Sorry about that, direct orders which are mostly USA domestic we try and ship as we can, international orders are larger and we are having to fill large international dealer orders in the orders they were received and in full amounts. So as you indicated we have not been able to fill all our dealers orders. Again I apologize for this delay, of course this is not how I wanted things to go and we are working very hard to get every order filled. 

Thank you for your patience,

Ken

Jul 14, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #2,043 of 9,829
Can't wait try out for tonight
D4E77C7E-7E65-49A0-85A1-A04494EAAA45_zps2qbaj3ty.jpg

Jul 14, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #2,046 of 9,829
The overall of Andromeda would be one of my Amazing IEM out here, can't find any Cons yet.
Just the cable is normal for me, cause accessories can replace anytime if you like :D

Jul 14, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #2,048 of 9,829
Nice picture. The Andromeda SQ is excellent.

Sad man :frowning2:
Cause nothing unsatisfied at all, seem like quite boring to me, dunno good or bad :D

Just needed changed cable will do and the rest all are too prefect to me now.

Bass impact and hits harder with ALO sxc24, also improved Sweety mids and smooth treble.

75AF0A0C-B827-49F9-BA53-96588FADCAB6_zpshgcncm1x.jpg

Jul 14, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #2,051 of 9,829
Sad man
frown.gif

Cause nothing unsatisfied at all, seem like quite boring to me, dunno good or bad
biggrin.gif

Just needed changed cable will do and the rest all are too prefect to me now.

Bass impact and hits harder with ALO sxc24, also improved Sweety mids and smooth treble.

75AF0A0C-B827-49F9-BA53-96588FADCAB6_zpshgcncm1x.jpg

big alo and ca fan!

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #2,053 of 9,829
Hey KimD, would you be able to give us a comparison of the jupiter vs andromeda since you have both? :)

Both to me all are perfectly sound signature, nice separate imaging and clarity amount of detailed.
Both had same deep and huge soundstage, but out of stock cable will works fine, Instead of sxc24 turn out awesome bass to me.

Jupiter needs to take more time for playing EQ and slightly tuning for lower down midrange to suit for nicer vocals.

Andromeda does not required that much, cause from the midrange already prefect tunes by Ken, needless to readjusted from
EQ at all.

For me has not challenging already, Andro really beautiful Sound signature than Jupiter.

Also latest Andromeda shells design has been minor touched, so no longer feel and pain due to listening longer hours or roll off for that shaper edge easily created pain around ears by Jupiter/Orion would be remain the same day.

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #2,054 of 9,829
Been listening to them for a good 4 hours straight.
Using spiral dot tips with these and shallow insertion.
The sharp edges of the screw are a little bothersome but they don't really touch any part of my ears when worn.

The imaging ability of the Andromeda is unsurpassed in a universal IEM.
The Andromeda is worth every cent.
Cheers to Ken and the Campfire Audio team for this masterpiece.

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #2,055 of 9,829
Been listening to them for a good 4 hours straight.
Using spiral dot tips with these and shallow insertion.
The sharp edges of the screw are a little bothersome but they don't really touch any part of my ears when worn.

The imaging ability of the Andromeda is unsurpassed in a universal IEM.
The Andromeda is worth every cent.
Cheers to Ken and the Campfire Audio team for this masterpiece.

Take your time to adjustment your fits it well.
Time and time will be more comfort out of a days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back