1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
Next

Last
  1. waxiboy
    I will be far more excited for a Campfire Dap than a new IEM why.?.Because I still want to brag that I own the TOTL of Campfire :) and not be changed easily by a new one.

2. WCDchee
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Ken does things very differently from how other people do it. Materials, parts, shapes, they're all well thought out, damping, resonance, phase, he considers them in a way that most manufacturers don't. That's what makes his products so special to me.

3. audio123
    all about personal enjoyment, not for bragging rights :p

4. vtrinidad87
    Though for some people maybe it IS about bragging rights [​IMG]

5. productred

As a happy owner of an Andromeda, I was happy that I withheld getting a Jupiter (which is a wonderful iem in its own right but, u know...........head-fier's remorse of getting one time flagship only to be overtaken by another flagship soon enough), while I'm also concerned whether there would be another even better one coming soon..........

Anyway thanks for making such wonderful products. Sometimes its just hard to imagine what could be even better from the current TOTL offerings as the market seems more or less flooded with too many options........

6. Insidious Meme
    I'm just glad that a lot of money wasn't put into the packaging. Kudos, Ken.

7. chefboyarlee
    The Andromedas are unbelievable.  Amazing SQ.  I was really worried that they wouldn't fit my ears properly due to the sharp edges, but damn they are comfortable. These are better than the Ether C's I had in every way except for airiness and depth of soundstage, but the bass is better and they are portable, so for me they are better.  

waxiboy likes this.
  8. Nitrile
    It seems that people who ordered direct from CA have got their Andromedas shipped, even if they had ordered as recently as early July.
    Had mine pre-ordered from a dealer since early May and I have no idea when I'll be getting them. :frowning2:

9. prismstorm

Thanks for your honesty and clarification, Ken. I will patiently wait until new shipments arrive, as well as any announcements regarding slight changes in the build. 

I was merely clarifying facts, in no way was I doubting Ken's words. The distributor's source was also Campfire so I was just hoping some discrepancies could be ironed out. 'v1' and 'v2' are just semantics, the distributor was referring to angles being smoothed over and that was later confirmed by Ken, so no falsities were being spread. I think as a potential customer of a thousand dollar TOTL iem it is not so ridiculous that I try to obtain more factual information about the product? Cheers! [​IMG] 

10. KB Contributor

Nitrile,

Sorry about that, direct orders which are mostly USA domestic we try and ship as we can, international orders are larger and we are having to fill large international dealer orders in the orders they were received and in full amounts. So as you indicated we have not been able to fill all our dealers orders. Again I apologize for this delay, of course this is not how I wanted things to go and we are working very hard to get every order filled. 

Thank you for your patience,

Ken

ALO Audio Stay updated on ALO Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.aloaudio.com/
  11. kimD
    Ken

Thank you so much for the nice andromeda, just got it on hand :D

12. aohk1997
    where did you get it? :O

13. kimD

ConnectIT

14. ezekiel77

That's great!

Impressions!

15. kimD