Brand Loyalty
Feb 25, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #16 of 23
As much as I disliked the sound sig and fit of the westone 3's, I tend to gravitate towards westone simply because of the amazing customer service I received while they were in my hands.

Feb 25, 2011 at 8:45 AM Post #18 of 23
I'm loyal to Shure and Apple. Basically because they happen to have bricks and mortar premises in my country. And their products are good enough for me getting lost in the music.

Last month i almost betray Shure...but suddenly i got a killer deal for their SE530s and i skipped the upcoming Westone 4 which sound better for sure, but not 250 dollars better :wink:

Feb 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #19 of 23
I'm loyal to Meelec, as you can see from my reviews and recommendations :wink:

They make the sound signatures I like (well, most of the time) and their phones are good sounding but cheap.

Since they make what I want and their customer care have treated me like a king, no matter how little or much I spent, I really like the brand.

I'm Meelec-aholic, I'm afraid 
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #21 of 23
In off-the-shelf consumer products, brand loyalty is of questionable merit.
But in custom-fit earphones, where after-sale service can really differentiate companies, there's good reason to be loyal to a company that has proven its mettle in product design, build quality and customer support.

Mar 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #22 of 23
Yes, but I can't say any rhyme or reason to that.  Hav ealways purchased Shure, Etymotic, Westone, Grado products.  Enjoyed them all and customer service has been great when I've needed it.

Mar 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #23 of 23
I'm pretty loyal to grado and beyer. I've tried senn, akg, ultrasone, westone, SA, UE, audio technica but I keep going back to G and B. I'm pretty sure I won't stray from them now since I found sound sigs I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back