Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jul 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #841 of 1,431
Quote:

Good review!
I have to agree regarding how bass is seen in music. For most users it's the big keypoint. If you see the threads for requesting advice, most people with no previous experience just want bass. If I was coming from iBuds I might feel the same way of course, but at a certain point I realized there's just so much more to music and exaggerated/muddy bass just gets in the way.

Thanks! Very true. I'm so glad I grew out of that phase...

Jul 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #842 of 1,431
Quote:
Mine en-route as well. Finally trying these. Probably WAY too bright for me but I've always wanted to try the DBA-02/CK10. I plan on using olives, I generally need the isolation but the treble attenuation is a real plus too. The Ortofons were too much for me. I must be too treble sensitive. MP4nation shipping monday.

I'm glad you didn't go for the CK10s...I've heard the build quality is shocking!

Jul 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #843 of 1,431
Quote:
Thanks! Ah sweet, what IEM are you coming from?

They're in my sig, unbolded means gone, bold means still with me.. 
etysmile.gif

B2 coming this week I hope!

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #845 of 1,431
Well, you picked a bad time to cancel your order. My B2s are on the way and 4 hours ago mp4nation sent me an email with the tracking number, so they have started shipping.

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #847 of 1,431
I cancelled last week.  Like I said, I got tired of waiting.  The other B2 would be here by now actually, but the guy used UPS instead of Priority USPS which is cheaper and faster in the US, but oh well, people have their reasons.  I use UPS too b/c my mail room gets a discount.

Looking forward to getting them, but I'm more excited about my K1000s!

Jul 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #848 of 1,431
Quote:
I cancelled last week.  Like I said, I got tired of waiting.  The other B2 would be here by now actually, but the guy used UPS instead of Priority USPS which is cheaper and faster in the US, but oh well, people have their reasons.  I use UPS too b/c my mail room gets a discount.

Looking forward to getting them, but I'm more excited about my K1000s!

Last week we knew they'd be coming on Monday .. but hey, I hope you enjoy them anyway. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Jul 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #852 of 1,431
Just a little FYI: All the B2 preorders have shipped out, those who got free Fedex should start to receive their B2 unit as early as today. We also increased the number of silicone tips included with B2 to 6 pairs and changed the plug to a L plug, this should reduce the chance of cable fatigue at the plug.

Jul 17, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #853 of 1,431
Outstanding!

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #854 of 1,431
GOT MINE! Right on time too! 10:30AM sharp!

Got them delivered to work, I didn't want to have these sent to a Postal Canada Office because this box wouldn't fit in my apartment mailbox. I would have to wait til next day to pick-up then. Gonna burn 'em in now! Have my Sansa Fuze all charged up.

I pre-ordered back on May 31st! The wait was so long. 

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #855 of 1,431
Uhhh. Weird problem with my order. It got here this morning. Package looked good. Opened it up. Box looked good. Had the wrap on it. But no B2 in the little window. Opened it up ... no IEMs. There was a warranty card, a case, four tips (and more tips in the case), but the actual IEMs were not there.

I emailed customer service but I guess there could be a chance they don't believe me? Blah. This is a weird situation ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back