Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jul 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #856 of 1,431
Quote:
Uhhh. Weird problem with my order. It got here this morning. Package looked good. Opened it up. Box looked good. Had the wrap on it. But no B2 in the little window. Opened it up ... no IEMs. There was a warranty card, a case, four tips (and more tips in the case), but the actual IEMs were not there.

I emailed customer service but I guess there could be a chance they don't believe me? Blah. This is a weird situation ..

Wow! If that happens to me I will be probably be so angry I would turn into Hulk. I hope this gets worked out and you get your pair. Of course, there is always the chance that someone at the customs is rocking with them right now

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #857 of 1,431
Uhhh. Weird problem with my order. It got here this morning. Package looked good. Opened it up. Box looked good. Had the wrap on it. But no B2 in the little window. Opened it up ... no IEMs. There was a warranty card, a case, four tips (and more tips in the case), but the actual IEMs were not there.

I emailed customer service but I guess there could be a chance they don't believe me? Blah. This is a weird situation ..

I am sorry this happened. What happens in cases like this is that we refer to the recorded parcel weight in fedex back end. Should the weight be less than what it should then the matter of replacement is very simple,if the weight isn't less then then it's more complicated. A member of the support staff will get back to you when we are back to work tomorrow.

In general with anything mail order,should a package arrive like this,don't open the box up,take pictures and leave the box as is.

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #858 of 1,431
Quote:
I am sorry this happened. What happens in cases like this is that we refer to the recorded parcel weight in fedex back end. Should the weight be less than what it should then the matter of replacement is very simple,if the weight isn't less then then it's more complicated. A member of the support staff will get back to you when we are back to work tomorrow.
In general with anything mail order,should a package arrive like this,don't open the box up,take pictures and leave the box as is.

Ah .. I did open the box .. hopefully something can still be resolved. It was all sealed, too. So weird. 

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #859 of 1,431
Quote:

That sucks, hope it gets rectified.

I got mine alright, 10am on the 17th (my local time, UTC +8), about 15 hours after receiving shipping notice.

Don't get many packages but I was pretty impressed.

Jul 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #860 of 1,431
Quote:
That sucks, hope it gets rectified.

I got mine alright, 10am on the 17th (my local time, UTC +8), about 15 hours after receiving shipping notice.

Don't get many packages but I was pretty impressed.

Yeah, it sucks. But I do already own the B2 - so I'm not losing out on the sound. I just wanted another. I am losing out on $110 though, so hopefully this does indeed get rectified!

Quote:
Wow! If that happens to me I will be probably be so angry I would turn into Hulk. I hope this gets worked out and you get your pair. Of course, there is always the chance that someone at the customs is rocking with them right now

Hah, I doubt it would happen to you! Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that happens a lot and MP4 Nation has always been very dependable. Don't let one error rile you up :] The customs things wouldn't make sense because all the wrapping was still on the box inside the package.

Jul 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #861 of 1,431
Quote:
Hah, I doubt it would happen to you! Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that happens a lot and MP4 Nation has always been very dependable. Don't let one error rile you up :] The customs things wouldn't make sense because all the wrapping was still on the box inside the package.

Well, I'm not worried - I've bought from mp4nation before and have also recommended it to friends, who have also been satisfied. I was just supportive but my humor is kinda weird 
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #862 of 1,431
Quote:
Well, I'm not worried - I've bought from mp4nation before and have also recommended it to friends, who have also been satisfied. I was just supportive but my humor is kinda weird 
tongue_smile.gif

I figured - I just didn't want my post at all to turn into something like bashing of MP4 Nation. They've always done right by me.

Jul 17, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #863 of 1,431
Quote:
GOT MINE! Right on time too! 10:30AM sharp!

Got them delivered to work, I didn't want to have these sent to a Postal Canada Office because this box wouldn't fit in my apartment mailbox. I would have to wait til next day to pick-up then. Gonna burn 'em in now! Have my Sansa Fuze all charged up.

I pre-ordered back on May 31st! The wait was so long. 

Burn-in won't do anything for BA drivers.

Jul 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #864 of 1,431
Mines just showed up!

Burn, baby, burn!  
L3000.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #866 of 1,431
Where's the fun if no burn? 
frown.gif

On another subject, MP4Nation's site still advertises the $109.50 pre-sale on the main page. Click it and you are brought to the B2 product page showing it as $159.50! 

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #867 of 1,431
Just got these babies this morning, and tossed em on for a quick listen. I'm quickly running into the problem where the large tip is too big for my left ear, but the medium is too small, but we'll see how that progresses.

So far, I actually like the leaner sound! It allows me to pump up the volume if I want to engage all the detail and vice versa for a more relaxing listen. Unsurprisingly, I'm able to hear things I haven't been able to hear before. Excellently balanced sound spectrum. Most importantly, however, it renders my technical death metal with ease! 
L3000.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #868 of 1,431
Quote:
Where's the fun if no burn? 
frown.gif

On another subject, MP4Nation's site still advertises the $109.50 pre-sale on the main page. Click it and you are brought to the B2 product page showing it as $159.50! 

lol id say your delaying fun with the burn, sure u could burn them for 100 hours or........ i guess u could listen to them seen as it wont change sq.

mine are delivered tomorrow, very happy in the knowledge that got these for 50 off, even if it was a hell of a wait...

Jul 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #869 of 1,431
If they don't change, I'm happy still. They sound wonderful, (without any of the detailed oral description that I'm too newbie to elaborate.) In fact, I have to A/B these against my JVC HA-FXD80! What I liked is that the included mounted tips fit me well right off the bat. I put on some of my well produced, well rounded music and the B2's delivered the tones; highs, mids and lows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back