Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jun 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #798 of 1,431
Well, 28th is just for orientation. Once the shipment arrives there will be probably at least several days before the new batch starts being dispatched and I it was mentioned in the mp4nation forum that the pre-order will last till the end of June. And as I remember the first batch of B2 was pretty late and the pre-order lasted for quite some times after the announced date.
About the tips - the shure olives and the grey soft flex tips will work great with the B2, also the ety tri-flange tips but I know that they aren't comfortable for most people.

Jun 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #799 of 1,431
Quote:
Well, 28th is just for orientation. Once the shipment arrives there will be probably at least several days before the new batch starts being dispatched and I it was mentioned in the mp4nation forum that the pre-order will last till the end of June. And as I remember the first batch of B2 was pretty late and the pre-order lasted for quite some times after the announced date.
About the tips - the shure olives and the grey soft flex tips will work great with the B2, also the ety tri-flange tips but I know that they aren't comfortable for most people.

What you're remembering is the second pre-order batch (this one) being delayed. It was originally supposed to be last month but it got pushed back. I was told in an email from MP4 Nation that as soon as they received their next batch the deal would end. They said it would last until the "final days of June." So sooner is better than later is all I'm saying.

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #800 of 1,431
No, I was talking about the first batch, so it should have been the beginning of last year. I remember that the release date was pushed with 2 months because of delayed shimpments or something like that . My memory isn't that great lately.

Jun 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #801 of 1,431
Quote:
No, I was talking about the first batch, so it should have been the beginning of last year. I remember that the release date was pushed with 2 months because of delayed shimpments or something like that . My memory isn't that great lately.

There was a delay in the second batch of preorders that caused them to drop the price further is my point. I got an email that said the deal would be up near the end of June. It was just a heads up.

Jun 17, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #802 of 1,431
Oh, ok. I don't actually think someone will wait till 27th to preorder it, so I guessed everyone who wants the B2 will or should have it preordered by the end of next week.

Jun 20, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #803 of 1,431
Quote:
Oh, ok. I don't actually think someone will wait till 27th to preorder it, so I guessed everyone who wants the B2 will or should have it preordered by the end of next week.

I'm waiting till the 27th. 
L3000.gif

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #805 of 1,431
Okay, maybe I'll order tonight....  
blink.gif

Jun 22, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #806 of 1,431
Totally gave in. Ordered! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 23, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #808 of 1,431
Thanks. Reassuring. 
smile.gif

Shure olives are mentioned in this thread. It is the olives made to fit the stems of, say, SE-215; SE-535's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back