BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 6, 2019 at 10:05 PM Post #541 of 1,701
I have actually had good luck with my stock ZSN tips. Put one pair on my KC2 and worked and fit so well, not to mention it sounded great, that I took the other pair and put them on my BQ3. They are also pretty sticky and have a tight bore so they stick to the nozzle with pretty good grip. I wish we could buy these tips.
I didn't know the ZSN eartips are different then regular KZ eartips?

Sep 6, 2019 at 10:17 PM Post #542 of 1,701
Yea. They are different. I think they are some random cheap Chinese tip as I have a 3rd set from somewhere. They feel good to me though. Possibly the 3rd set came from CCA C10? I can't remember though. That was a whole lifetime ago.
IMG_20190123_165359.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #543 of 1,701
I didn't know the ZSN eartips are different then regular KZ eartips?

Only the medium set that is preinstalled on the ZSN. A pack of S, M, L Starlines is also included. I wish I could find more of those preinstalled ones.

Sep 7, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #544 of 1,701
Who says ? :) LMUE says Bio-cellulose driver and GR09 is CNT driver IIRC. Seems just still the GR07 esp. at $120-ish.
My bad. Mixed em up. Thanks for correcting me

Sep 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #545 of 1,701
Sep 9, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #546 of 1,701
Sep 9, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #547 of 1,701
As promised and a bit late due to a lot of graphs and comparisons, my Spring1 review is up on my blog. https://audiofool.reviews/2019/09/08/bqeyz-spring1/

Should have it posted here next week.

Don't recall for the life of me ever seeing Audiofool giving out 7+ in sound quality, let alone 8.
Well done BQEYZ, I will confirm the hype when Spring 1 arrives on 9.11, it could be a blast! (Bad joke, sorry can't resist)

Sep 9, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #548 of 1,701
I spent days considering several several different IEMs during the last sale, and settled on the Spring 1 because of my curiosity around the coaxial design (all three drivers are on the same axis, which solves a lot of the phase alignment issues), and BQEYZ's good track record with build and tuning. Looking forward to receiving mine.

Sep 9, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #549 of 1,701
As promised and a bit late due to a lot of graphs and comparisons, my Spring1 review is up on my blog. https://audiofool.reviews/2019/09/08/bqeyz-spring1/

Buddy your review is insanely detailed, very professional, I can honestly say I have never read review like this that made me buy the product straight away. Literally I'm opening Ali express to buy them right now. Hopefully discount is still valid. And for little bit over $100 it's no brainer. Hell I just bought $125 pure copper for Fearless Roland which I'm ordering in a few days as well.
So Spring1 as a beater for work, gym.. And Roland for home...
Yours and nymphonomaniac reviews are top class. I hope you are right.
Thanx for the rec

Sep 9, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #550 of 1,701
Yea I feel like I effed up by ordering the Magaosi DQ4's. They are still stuck in AE limbo, as it seems MissAudio was selling stuff she doesn't have and 3 weeks later they still haven't shipped.
Should have cancelled and ordered the Spring 1. Hopefully some more people get thiers soon and chime in. Also would be nice if there was any more word on the "other" IEM That was being released.

Sep 9, 2019 at 7:11 PM Post #551 of 1,701
Yea I feel like I effed up by ordering the Magaosi DQ4's. They are still stuck in AE limbo, as it seems MissAudio was selling stuff she doesn't have and 3 weeks later they still haven't shipped.
Should have cancelled and ordered the Spring 1. Hopefully some more people get thiers soon and chime in. Also would be nice if there was any more word on the "other" IEM That was being released.

I think I may have recently reviewed "The Other" iem - check my blog and if it is the one I am thinking (should still be in slider at top) I'd take the Spring1 over it by a fair margin

Sep 9, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #553 of 1,701

I too ordered the DQ4 during the recent AE sale but from another shop named EE Audio(though i suspect MissAudio = EE audio). The following day, they sent me a message saying they could not fulfill my order as apparently the DQ4 is no longer in production and they want me to cancel the order on my end. I did not want to waste time filing a dispute or hold out and hope the seller would somehow send out the item, so i cancelled the order and have already gotten a refund. But this whole episode feels kinda fishy considering Penon is still selling the DQ4 on their website and AE shop, while the official Magaosi taobao store still has it for sale.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #554 of 1,701

Man....your an intensely fast reviewer....but yeah, key word: textured and detailed.

I'm happy the Spring1 get your love too! Now I feel pressure to write a review of them but it will not be before at least one week.

Oh, and I receive the KB100 too....just dont have time to listen to them properly even if first impressions was rather positive, especially about imaging, transparency and overall balance.

Sep 9, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #555 of 1,701
I too ordered the DQ4 during the recent AE sale but from another shop named EE Audio(though i suspect MissAudio = EE audio). The following day, they sent me a message saying they could not fulfill my order as apparently the DQ4 is no longer in production and they want me to cancel the order on my end. I did not want to waste time filing a dispute or hold out and hope the seller would somehow send out the item, so i cancelled the order and have already gotten a refund. But this whole episode feels kinda fishy considering Penon is still selling the DQ4 on their website and AE shop, while the official Magaosi taobao store still has it for sale.
Isn't that the same store that "sold" the Bvgp dm6's for really cheap during a sale and then couldn't fulfill the orders? I remember reading about that mess when it was all happening and that store name is triggering deja-vu for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back