BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 4, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #526 of 1,701
Kinda of...more so than the graph Wiljen share with intense treble roll off.
But i cant say i hear the mid 4-7k dip, feel its more linear-gently-curvy than that....mid range is so crazy Full in a good way.

How you compare mids of Spring 1 to monstrous VS7?

Sep 4, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #530 of 1,701
How you compare mids of Spring 1 to monstrous VS7?
Man...I adore the VS7, but they are very different....its MIDS are less detailed, have more upper mids peak, more recessed, more transparent but....SPRING1 dig so much more textures and details in whole midrange that VS7 feel kinda dark compared to them.

Sep 5, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #532 of 1,701
Man...I adore the VS7, but they are very different....its MIDS are less detailed, have more upper mids peak, more recessed, more transparent but....SPRING1 dig so much more textures and details in whole midrange that VS7 feel kinda dark compared to them.

Dayum! Piques my interest now. Although this one's still out of my budget but never say never:sweat_smile:

Sep 5, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #533 of 1,701
Gr07 2020 released on lendmeurears

Same driver as GR09 in GR07 shell. But that build pattern doesn't inspire confidence in me. I know it'll start unraveling within 7-8 months

Sep 6, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #535 of 1,701
Same driver as GR09 in GR07 shell. But that build pattern doesn't inspire confidence in me. I know it'll start unraveling within 7-8 months

Who says ? :) LMUE says Bio-cellulose driver and GR09 is CNT driver IIRC. Seems just still the GR07 esp. at $120-ish.

Sep 6, 2019 at 8:18 PM Post #536 of 1,701
Hi everyone. Can someone recommend eartips for BQ3? I've been using the Spin Fits but they don't stay on the IEM, one of them keep coming loose in my ear.

I found a new trick to get eartips to stay on smooth nozzles that have no lip - dental floss!

Sep 6, 2019 at 8:43 PM Post #537 of 1,701
I found a new trick to get eartips to stay on smooth nozzles that have no lip - dental floss!

Oh interesting! You wrap it a few times around the nozzle and put on the eartips? Won't the floss come off with the tips? I tried using those 3M sticky tape from the office but I think the smooth matte texture didn't provide any grip even though it helped thicken the nozzles' diameters.

Sep 6, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #538 of 1,701
Oh interesting! You wrap it a few times around the nozzle and put on the eartips? Won't the floss come off with the tips? I tried using those 3M sticky tape from the office but I think the smooth matte texture didn't provide any grip even though it helped thicken the nozzles' diameters.

Nope, I actually tie it around the core.

If takes an extra set of hands to ensure the knot is tight though.

Sep 6, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #539 of 1,701
I have actually had good luck with my stock ZSN tips. Put one pair on my KC2 and worked and fit so well, not to mention it sounded great, that I took the other pair and put them on my BQ3. They are also pretty sticky and have a tight bore so they stick to the nozzle with pretty good grip. I wish we could buy these tips.

Also as far as tips go I think that BQEYZ has a set of wide bore and tight bore for sale on their AE store. I think the stock tips also stuck pretty well. I just didn't like the feel of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back