Bose or Beats
Jun 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #31 of 70

Quote:
Yes, I will never but from Bay Bloor Radio, I mainly go there to compare against my lcd2 headphones, or try new sets.
And beside, I think they use PeachTree or iDecco amps which are really bad headphone amps.

Then I order online, it's cheaper than getting it from retail stores in Toronto.

:)

lol basically what i did with my incoming d7000's. and i had a feeling it wasn't just me who didn't like the peachtree amps.

Jun 15, 2011 at 12:59 PM Post #32 of 70

Quote:
lol basically what i did with my incoming d7000's. and i had a feeling it wasn't just me who didn't like the peachtree amps.

haha I was not the only one then :wink:

Sep 12, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #33 of 70
The HD25 I-II is great. You can also get the Adidas version which have a little more styling. (I got those but only because they were the only ones the store had at a great price, looks have grown on me though)
Quote:
This^^^

or the Sennheiser HD25 1-II

Sep 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #34 of 70
bose/beats!!! There are other brands!!! That actually make quality headphones. what has happened to Head-Fi??? This and another thread saying IEM's over 50 bucks are nonsicle? What kinda trolling is this? What happened to respectable people asking for advice, accepting it and hopefully making a good purchase. Whats wrong with people now?! Come on, please listen to opinions, dont judge on looks, dont blindly say beats are one of the best headphones out there, i hated them when i tried them, too much bass, peircing highs and such recessed mids. Please stop with the beats, its marketing hype! Listen to the music, not the headphones, does it sound right on the beats? Because rock, metal, classical all sound dreadful on the beats!

Sep 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #35 of 70

Quote:
Beats Studios - Black, White or Red are the main colors - they are $299 and one of the best headphones that are out on the market. 

Which market? 
blink.gif

Honestly, buying headphones based only on looks is a big mistake. Buy based only on SQ. 

Sep 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #36 of 70

decaf
Quote:
bose/beats!!! There are other brands!!! That actually make quality headphones. what has happened to Head-Fi??? This and another thread saying IEM's over 50 bucks are nonsicle? What kinda trolling is this? What happened to respectable people asking for advice, accepting it and hopefully making a good purchase. Whats wrong with people now?! Come on, please listen to opinions, dont judge on looks, dont blindly say beats are one of the best headphones out there, i hated them when i tried them, too much bass, peircing highs and such recessed mids. Please stop with the beats, its marketing hype! Listen to the music, not the headphones, does it sound right on the beats? Because rock, metal, classical all sound dreadful on the beats!

Sep 12, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #37 of 70
decaf? Didnt understand, sorry. I didnt mean to rant, but it annoys me, all these stupid/silly threads. People come to head-fi for advice and dont take what advice is given? Defeats the object of asking for help in the first place. I didnt mean to offend anybody or to come across agressive.
I hope you enjoy your music, through whichever headphones you end up getting. Im happily listening to Chopin on my PX100 at the moment. And use my AKG K518 for more lively music.

Sep 12, 2011 at 5:40 PM Post #38 of 70
also, ive only had a go with some HD25-1 but loved them, slightly more refined than my AKG's, better top end mainly. The HD25-1 II is a good suggestion.

Sep 12, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #40 of 70
But she took the advice. She originally posted was between the bose or beats and ended up doing more research based on the negative reaction to both brands and came up with a great headphone that meets all her needs. She did good. The forum did good. It's a rare victory for all! 

Quote:
decaf? Didnt understand, sorry. I didnt mean to rant, but it annoys me, all these stupid/silly threads. People come to head-fi for advice and dont take what advice is given? Defeats the object of asking for help in the first place. I didnt mean to offend anybody or to come across agressive.
I hope you enjoy your music, through whichever headphones you end up getting. Im happily listening to Chopin on my PX100 at the moment. And use my AKG K518 for more lively music.

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #41 of 70
good work guys. I recently got asked by one of my teachers for help getting headphone,' and he ended up getting some beyer DT770 pro 80Ohm, because he watches movies and stuff. Its good when you can help people.m, because he watches movies and stuff. Its good when you can help people.

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:25 AM Post #42 of 70
Haha, yup. Good work. Only reason to get a Bose Quiet Comfort is for noice cancelling, if not there are way better options.

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #43 of 70

Quote:
Beats Studios - Black, White or Red are the main colors - they are $299 and one of the best headphones that are out on the market. 

They also allow you to use for phone calls as well. They are the way to go - you will not be disappointed. 

There is a BIG counterfeit problem so please make sure you buy from an authorized dealer.  If you are a retail shopper Apple, Best Buy or Fry's would be the way to go.  If on line my suggestion would be beatsbydre.com.

1 post
Dat gibberish name
Dat spam
Obvious Monster PR spam is obvious.
OH also, I got ahold of a counterfeit pair of beats, sound MUCH better. The bass was not as bloated and the highend didnt sound like someone was trying to pierce my eardrum with a sonic drill, still sounded like crap but better than the real ones if you can believe that. Especially for the cheep price of what ever you can talk the guy selling them out of the back of his van too.

Sep 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM Post #44 of 70

Quote:

They also allow you to use for phone calls as well. They are the way to go - you will not be disappointed. 

There is a BIG counterfeit problem so please make sure you buy from an authorized dealer.  If you are a retail shopper Apple, Best Buy or Fry's would be the way to go.  If on line my suggestion would be beatsbydre.com.

A baby gazelle bouncing into a cave of lions and tigers.

Sep 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM Post #45 of 70

Quote:
Beats Studios - Black, White or Red are the main colors - they are $299 and one of the best headphones for showin' off that "I HAVE $299 AND YOU DON'T" swag.

They also allow you to use for phone calls as well. They are the way to go - you will be disappointed. 

There is a BIG counterfeit industry so please make sure you buy from them.  If you are a retail shopper Apple, Best Buy or Fry's would be way too overpriced. If on line my suggestion would be 4chan.org/b/.

Fix'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back