Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Feb 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #331 of 1,134
Hi I am planning to purchase my first earbud. I currently have hd-25-ii, mh1c, monster turbine, and hd 439. I mainly listen to classical music so I am looking for an equipment that has huge soundstage, great detail, and of course superb SQ. Currently I'm looking at hisoundaudio paa-1 pro, anv3, and k311. Any recommendations?

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #335 of 1,134
Quote:
Ordered and paid 3 weeks ago and the phones haven't made it into the US yet. This is getting ridiculous.

Blox is not known to be particularly fast. However, the last two weeks are the Chinese New Year Holiday so everything is either shut down completely or slow to a crawling pace. You are just ordered it at a bad time.

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #337 of 1,134
What about ordering those ANV3 earbuds? The Buy Button is still off, someone have some news about Blox?
I email them two times but I still don't received an answer, souldn't Chinese new year holidays end on Sunday 17?

Feb 19, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #338 of 1,134
I was told they would be back today ( the 19th).

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #339 of 1,134
received my ANV3 yesterday 
happy_face1.gif

And they include in an IEM which sounds good too 

Thank you Blox for the CNY gift. LOL

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #342 of 1,134
Since there is a lot of demand for ANV3 and the production rate can not keep up with the demand. We are working on it so that all the customers who sent the email to us before Feb 20th will be able to buy one.
Our apologize that the sale rep did not reply to many customers,we just got back from the new year holiday.
The Buy Now button will not be back till all customer mentioned above can buy ANV3.
Please wait till you get an email from us.
Thank you fro the supports and sorry for these inconveniences to all the customers.
Best Regards,
BLOX staff

This is currently on the main page of the blox website. I hadn't emailed because I thought being patient and checking the site often was the best course of action. Oh well, I probably missed the boat this time. I'll order some M2Cs and wait for the next model/production run.

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #345 of 1,134
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back