Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Feb 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #316 of 1,134
I now have the sunrise charm 3 and dragon 2 for comparison

This may be an odd request for a compare but can someone possibly compare the ANV3 to the new Apple earpod? It's the only bud I have and I'm trying to figure out the ANV3 is the direction I want to go for my first higher end earbud.

What I'd like to find is a little less boomy bass than the earpod, much more sparkle, air and space, and also lose the glare the earpod has in the upper mid. Thanks!

This is basically what the ANV 3 is! Also Generally a lot better as well!

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #319 of 1,134
Quote:
That's funny.  I always prefer foam pads.  Sounds tinny without pads.  In fact, I use the full foams pads OVER the donut pads.  Maybe that configuration just works better for my ear size/shape.  I think mochill is in the minority here.  I would bet most people prefer the sound with pads.

I never use foams, they feel like nails on a chalkboard against the skin. Regardless, on the M2C, I actually had to EQ down the bass to make them comfortable to listen to as well.

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #320 of 1,134
Any idea when the ANV3 are back up for sale? I know it says after Chinese New Year so I'm hoping that means Monday. I only ask because the website will let me order M2Cs now, and I was hoping to be able to order them now to lock in my pair before they sell out.

Also if I've read people's impressions correctly the ANV3 has most of the TM7's clarity with some added bass/fun like the M2C, is that right? If so I think that may be my ideal sound signature in an earbud.

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #321 of 1,134
Video Review of ANV3

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #322 of 1,134
Excellent review swimsonny, just watched it and have subscribed to you on youtube. There's no doubt at all in my mind that I'm buying these as soon as they're back up for sale.

I also wanted to check whether there are any group buys for the M2C at the moment. If not I'd be happy to organise one, preferably staying within the UK/EU to keep shipping costs to a minimum and so that the deal is worthwhile to people. I checked the group buy section of the forums but it seems kinda bare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back