Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Feb 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #346 of 1,134
To anyone with both ANV3 and M2C, are they suppose to sound the same?
I tried and tried and cannot tell them apart. With and without amp, lossless and MP3.
Uven using splitter and put the same side of each in my ears and I still can't tell them apart.
Is there any cosmetic difference I can check that BLOX didn't mistakely sent me an M2C?

UPDATE
I checked with BLOX. (Great customer service and quick resonse btw)
They told me the sonic difference between 'new' M2C and ANV3 should be obvious, but they can't comment on 'old' M2C because they don't have them at hand.
There is a way to distinguish the ANV and M2C by seeing how deep the grey(back)part goes into the black(front) part.
The Anv3 will go in a tiny bit deeper because of the thinner driver.
So I guess the explanation I came up with is the old M2C is tuned very similarly to the ANV3 and my ears or my gears aren't sensitive enough to tell the differences.

But in the end, they both sound amazing anyway so...

Feb 24, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #347 of 1,134
Received the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting) :frowning2:

Feb 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #349 of 1,134
Quote:
Received the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting)
frown.gif

I missed out on getting a pair of the ANV3 so if you or anyone else is disappointed with the ANV3 or M2C and no longer want them PM me or put them in the for sale forum and I'll snap them up.

Feb 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #351 of 1,134
After 20 hours burn in the ANV3, I can say that it sounds great, the midrange is more smooth than the M2C, the soundstage is better than the M2C too, it has more depth and more 3D feeling than the M2C, and the clarity is better too. Keep burning in for 80 hours more. Now I'm very satisfy of the ANV3's sound. Just only one a little bit uncomfortable when put the right side into the ears, it sounds " opppp... apppp ". I think the glue is not complete, but I will get used with it because It sounds really great ( sorry my bad English )
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #352 of 1,134
I ordered on 1/29 and finally received my ANV3s and I'll have to say I'm blown away.  Feels like I'm listening to a pair of full size cans. Definitely worth $70.  Also got the free pair of IEMs, pretty decent, but don't really compare to RE0s, RE262s, and the like.

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #354 of 1,134
Proud owner of ANV3 here. Order mine on 29th Jan & received it at my doorstep on 15th Feb. Well it Chinese New Year btw so was expecting it a bit late. At 1st I was on a doubt whether to place an order or not since I just bought the M2C few weeks earlier. I was wrong & ANV3 is pretty much better from M2C. Can't compared with TM7 as I don't own it. For its price, its worth every buck.

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #356 of 1,134
I ordered on the 30th of January and still have not gotten my hands on them... Test of patience here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back