BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jan 6, 2019 at 7:11 AM Post #1,261 of 5,353
how about a mixed silver and copper cable? comes with a nice box also lol

GZ0mwls.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019 at 12:44 PM Post #1,266 of 5,353
Speaking of cables, my NICEHCK Pure Copper Cable arrived. Looks amazing. Best cable I have currently. And it's a thicc boi. #Respect I'm not even gotta bother with the cable that comes with my DM6, unless I get lucky with their new OCC cable.

Will be interesting to hear if it's worth to order this as price is very nice. But forhaps new bgvp cooper cable is better buy for dm6. Price is also about the same. Should decide which one to go balanced. Then adapter from 2.5 to 3.5 as will need the same cable for different sources.

Jan 7, 2019 at 12:06 AM Post #1,267 of 5,353
Im thinking of getting my hands on the pure copper cable but there wide variety of them such as:

- 16 core high purity copper cable (im not sure it pure or not)
- Hybrid cable: Silver and copper

Which one would you guys recommends?

Jan 7, 2019 at 12:18 AM Post #1,268 of 5,353
There's a lot of cable discussion going on here but not much else...
Therefore I have a question for you guys owner of DM6s, which DAP are you using it with?
I need a new DAP that does Tidal and I have been struggling to find one that fits the bill. I returned the X5iii during the return period (great sound, buggy and slow software) and I am about to return the DX150 because it doesn't work with my work Wi-Fi (and it's a brick). Now I am thinking of buying the Hiby R3 but the R6 tempts me a lot with the reduced price. Does anyone have the R6 and the DM6? I am afraid that the R6 impedance issue will be a deal-breaker for the DM6.
Thanks

Jan 7, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #1,269 of 5,353
There's a lot of cable discussion going on here but not much else...
Therefore I have a question for you guys owner of DM6s, which DAP are you using it with?
I need a new DAP that does Tidal and I have been struggling to find one that fits the bill. I returned the X5iii during the return period (great sound, buggy and slow software) and I am about to return the DX150 because it doesn't work with my work Wi-Fi (and it's a brick). Now I am thinking of buying the Hiby R3 but the R6 tempts me a lot with the reduced price. Does anyone have the R6 and the DM6? I am afraid that the R6 impedance issue will be a deal-breaker for the DM6.
Thanks

how much is the price difference of the R3 and R6? i have tried the DM6 with both, no problems

Jan 7, 2019 at 2:55 AM Post #1,273 of 5,353
Sorry should have be more clear, DAP with balanced output (2.5mm preferred)

Fiio m9 then.

The r6 is old, should be laggy to

You should look to m9 or r6 pro.

Jan 7, 2019 at 3:15 AM Post #1,274 of 5,353
Fiio m9 then.

The r6 is old, should be laggy to

You should look to m9 or r6 pro.
R6 and R6 Pro share the same SOC, the same amount of Ram and both run Android 8.1 - despite being a bit older why should the R6 lag and the R6 Pro not so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back